QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - music sheets
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions music sheets Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.02.06
music sheetsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arcan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,
I've been a fan of Ghibli's productions for quite a while now. I happend to also play the piano and would love to play some of the musics played in the animations. Alas, I can not find the sheets anywhere. Does somebody know if they are available and where?
Thanks

02.02.2006, 05:35 AM arcan is offline   Profile for arcan Add arcan to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya Arcan!

You can find Ghibli sheet music in the following website. There are even downloadable midis there.

http://ichigos.com/

Hope it helps!

02.04.2006, 05:36 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
arcan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.02.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arcan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much

02.25.2006, 09:37 AM arcan is offline   Profile for arcan Add arcan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks