QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Gedo Senki trailer translation ??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Gedo Senki trailer translation ?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
Gedo Senki trailer translation ??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! Does anyone know where I can find a translation to the Japanese in the Gedo Senki trailer? I'm not Japanese so I can't understand it. THANKS!!!

Oh and does anyone have any clue as to when this movie comes out in the U.S.?

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

04.05.2006, 06:36 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Totoro35
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totoro35 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it was posted on Nausicaa.net back in February. Just go here (http://nausicaa.net/miyazaki/newspro/lat...ive-2-2006.html) and scroll down to February 26, 2006. And my guess for the theatrical release date for the U.S. is summer 2007.

04.05.2006, 06:56 PM Totoro35 is offline   Profile for Totoro35 Add Totoro35 to your buddy list Send an Email to Totoro35
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awesome! Thanks Totoro35!

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

04.05.2006, 11:16 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks