QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - dvd
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » dvd » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  dvdPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was looking on the internet for Miyazaki dvds on on ebay some one was selling a 18 dvd set, i reconised most of the dvds streight awey but one cought my eye called "got a panda in it" and i thought shouldnt it be "panda go panda" so is there a film called got a panda in it or will it be a fake of something else, the site is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Miyazaki-studio-ghibli-boxset_W0QQitemZ300005833343QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

07.16.2006, 07:37 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry the site diddt hyper likn hears it agen

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Miyazaki-studio-gh...1QQcmdZViewItem

07.16.2006, 07:38 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont know but he said he cannot identifie on DVD.
Probably this is the DVD Panda go Panda...But fake can be everywhere!

But this is a great Box!
I will buy a DVD-Box from the Ghibli-studio too, but on the german ebay site are only Boxes with 14films...and without my fave Miyazaki- Howl`s moving castle
You`re lucky- catch it!

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 07.16.2006, 08:32 AM.

07.16.2006, 08:27 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would bt just notised its regon 3 so i cnt

07.16.2006, 08:50 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In West Sussex it works- thats what the seller said...
Yes- you should be carefully!

But if its not worked in the UK and the US, how he can sell it there?! That would be very rude...

I luv the susuwatari^^

07.16.2006, 09:12 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

i know but as long as he states what regon it is he can get awey with it

07.16.2006, 12:25 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most DVD players now have hacks, so that you can make them multi-region, that way they play region 3. Just go on google, type in hack and then the make and model of your DVD player, and you should find something no probs. I unlocked my DVD player, and now it all plays DVD from every region!

07.16.2006, 12:31 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

cheers

07.16.2006, 12:35 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it's bootleg i.e. pirated i.e. not original.

But meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.16.2006, 12:39 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
kittycatjess
Totoro

i dt se da point in fake films it recs em 4 everyone

07.16.2006, 12:48 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Sifri
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sifri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it true that you can only find the movies of Ghibli on ebay? and not separated? because, I live in Belgium and I can't find more Ghibli movies only 3 (spirited away, the cat returns and howl's moving castle, wich I now have in my collection ) --> but I want them all

08.10.2006, 05:36 PM Sifri is offline   Profile for Sifri Add Sifri to your buddy list Homepage of Sifri
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sifri
Is it true that you can only find the movies of Ghibli on ebay? and not separated? because, I live in Belgium and I can't find more Ghibli movies only 3 (spirited away, the cat returns and howl's moving castle, wich I now have in my collection ) --> but I want them all

You can find the whole collection here- http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/PROD/5-/La...ge=studioghibli

Hope it helps.

08.10.2006, 05:52 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i sooo want more ghiblii movies!! the problem is finding them..not on ebay..

08.10.2006, 07:27 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
i sooo want more ghiblii movies!! the problem is finding them..not on ebay..

Just drop by any online video stores like Yesasia or CDJapan. They'll have it. I use the latter, cuz it's the first one I found that allows money order.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.10.2006, 11:02 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah but i need a region one dvd. oh well will check it out..

08.11.2006, 12:25 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

tyr http://www.amazon.com/Kiki%27s-Delivery-...1458585-2723812

its a amarican online shop with em all on quite cheep aswell.

Post last edited by kittycatjess on 08.11.2006, 11:32 AM.

08.11.2006, 11:28 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

thanks jess i so want to get cat returns...so bad...

08.11.2006, 02:04 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Sifri
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sifri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912

You can find the whole collection here- http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/PROD/5-/La...ge=studioghibli

Hope it helps.

wonderfull site but afcourse it's from the UK and I'm from Belgium, so that's going to be tough.. because they don't work with euros..
but you helped me to find more ghibli movies so THANKX

08.11.2006, 04:22 PM Sifri is offline   Profile for Sifri Add Sifri to your buddy list Homepage of Sifri
nanafan
Totoro

just ordered the cat returns! woot can't wait to get it!!

08.12.2006, 12:45 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sifri
quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912

Hope it helps.

wonderfull site but afcourse it's from the UK and I'm from Belgium, so that's going to be tough.. because they don't work with euros..
but you helped me to find more ghibli movies so THANKX

They do convert to Euros theres two flags on the left hand side of the page just click on the Europe flag and it will give the euro conversion

08.12.2006, 02:06 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks