QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tonari no Totoro Image Album, LYRICS???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Tonari no Totoro Image Album, LYRICS??? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Tonari no Totoro Image Album, LYRICS???Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know where to find the lyrics for the songs in the Totoro Image Album (not the OST...)?

Some of the songs are really good, but I have almost no idea what is being said... =(

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

05.11.2007, 10:07 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Kanta
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.26.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kanta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What is the title of the song?
There exist 2 songs in Totoro movie.
Opening---------Sanpo---------walking
Ending---------Tonari no Ttoro--------neighbour totoro
Do you mean these songs?

05.12.2007, 05:29 AM Kanta is offline   Profile for Kanta Add Kanta to your buddy list
OnYourMark
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OnYourMark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, not the OST. In the Image Album, all of the songs have lyrics.

Look here http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/soundtracks/totoro/#isong

I like A Little Picture, A Lost Child, and The Path of Wind. They're pretty good ^_^

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" -Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775.

05.12.2007, 02:00 PM OnYourMark is offline   Profile for OnYourMark Add OnYourMark to your buddy list Homepage of OnYourMark AIM Screenname: OnYourMarkItsumo
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks