QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favovite Ghibli Creature..
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Favovite Ghibli Creature.. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
ethanimlynn
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.18.08
  Favovite Ghibli Creature..Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ethanimlynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe. By creature i mean not human. Not even half human, so get Haku and Pazu out of your head. Like ermm... the Deer King in Princess Mononoke.

04.06.2008, 12:51 AM ethanimlynn is offline   Profile for ethanimlynn Add ethanimlynn to your buddy list Send an Email to ethanimlynn
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

MUTO.................. from the Cat Returns and Whisper... Cause he reminds me of me...

laidback, easygoing (usually) and, ahem, fat ....

04.06.2008, 12:57 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
ethanimlynn
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.18.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ethanimlynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HUH? i didn't realise that was the same Muto in Whisper... hmm.

I saw the photo you post. Yeah you do look a bit like Muto.

04.06.2008, 01:23 AM ethanimlynn is offline   Profile for ethanimlynn Add ethanimlynn to your buddy list Send an Email to ethanimlynn
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

It's just the white robe I'm wearing, really... honestly... well, maybe just a little bit fat

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.06.2008, 01:35 AM.

04.06.2008, 01:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have the Baron? I mean he's not a human but he's not exactly a cat either...

But also the wolves from princess mononoke are my favourites I love them so much, espescially the mother one.

04.06.2008, 11:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

totoro's and the soot gremlins

04.06.2008, 07:17 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I say Baron too? He has my favorite quote ever...

And that one thing from Nausicaa that was always following her around... Tato was it?

04.06.2008, 09:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think that was a foxsquirrel

04.06.2008, 11:04 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Kiki

I'm sure that you can pick whichever creature that you want to as I think that the idea is to pick your favorite one or ones.

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.06.2008, 11:46 PM.

04.06.2008, 11:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought the Laputan robots were great and also Kamajii (if he can be classified as a creature.. he's a spirit but he certainly doesnt have a human form like Rin or Haku so ye..)
I liked Muta aswell but i'm not the biggest fan of TCR.. still i guess he counts as a character in Whisper.. just not much of a charcater.

04.07.2008, 07:29 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like moro, shes just kool

04.07.2008, 05:25 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by kittycatjess
i like moro, shes just kool

OK, mind just went blank.... 'Moro'

I've heard that memory loss is a sign of old age, but I can't remember where I heard it...

I know that as soon as someone says who it is, I'll have a memory flash...

04.07.2008, 06:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

....sigh..... moro is the wolf god from princess mononoke husky.

04.07.2008, 07:29 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Of course, I knew that...she be the mama... lol

See, I told ya...
(and I saw that sigh...lol)

04.07.2008, 07:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Calcifer!!!!!...Now come on...anyone?

04.10.2008, 08:05 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The fox-squirrel.

Come on, who DOESN'T love it?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.10.2008, 11:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Paladin
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Paladin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I were to choose a cute/pet type creature than it would most deffinatly have to be the Fox-Squirrel. Those critters are super helpful pets and if your ever in a realy tight pinch they make a great last meal. ^_^()

Teto Helped Nausicaa many more times in the manga than he had the chance to in the movie.

I I were to choose an all round powerhouse type creature though I'd have to pick the Ohmu.

~A Humble dreamer of Enigami~

04.11.2008, 06:38 AM Paladin is offline   Profile for Paladin Add Paladin to your buddy list Homepage of Paladin
Pastoral Juvenile
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pastoral Juvenile Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It depends... I actually have two favorites. (As well as one tie.) When it comes to the small, cute animals that Studio Ghibli almost always includes in their works, my favorite would have to be the overly-adorable Teto from Nausicaa; though I tend to prefer the creatures with slightly more human-like attributes. (I.E., the ones that can speak.) When they fall into that category, it's a tie between Calcifer from HMC and Gigi from Kiki's Delivery Service... They're both quite cute, and they both have distinct personalities despite being inhuman.

04.11.2008, 07:30 PM Pastoral Juvenile is offline   Profile for Pastoral Juvenile Add Pastoral Juvenile to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@ roar

yeah fox squirrels are awesome
a very nifty little critter

04.21.2008, 11:43 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everyone picks ones that I love... and when I said that Tato was my favorite, I guess that I meant Teto. Someone said that I was wrong, that Tato wasn't it, it was a fox squirrel! That confused me. (Y'know, I sewed myself a stuffed animal Teto when I was ten... it didn't look much like him) but at the mention of Jiji and Calcifer my heart suddenly feels torn. And then there's the kodamas... ah, there's so many choices... (and at this point my head should probably explode)

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 04.22.2008, 12:51 AM.

04.22.2008, 12:50 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks