QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howls hair color.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Howls hair color. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Yuki Rinehart
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.13.05
  Howls hair color.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki Rinehart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Did you like it better black or blonde

I liked it better blonde. And i usually dont like guys with blonde hair X3 i uno it just suited him more. The black hair was nice but meh...it didn suit his character.

And that messy hair look he has in the begininning......was alot nicer than his nice trimmed tidy hair. ^^; please put up with my hair fettishis...how the hell do you spell that...

07.20.2005, 08:44 PM Yuki Rinehart is offline   Profile for Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your buddy list Send an Email to Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your contact list AIM Screenname: YukiRinehart YIM Screenname: YukiRinehart
randorp
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.11.05
  dont know how to spell fettishis-a-whats-u-call-itPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by randorp Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I liked the black better cus blond was the old him that liked how he looks'n stuff ensted of what realy matters.

plus blond would go horrible with Sophie's white hair in the end

07.21.2005, 10:02 PM randorp is offline   Profile for randorp Add randorp to your buddy list Send an Email to randorp Homepage of randorp AIM Screenname: FireFox1012
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In general I prefer Howl with blonde hair more, but I can't exactly tell why . Maybe black tidy hair isn't quite suitable to his "playboy" character. And blond hair fits his colourful wizard's suit more .

07.22.2005, 12:50 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
aiko
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.01.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the blond hair... the black hair do just not look pretty to him

~watch a Hayao Miyazaki movie~
~draw a Hayao Miyazaki movie drawing~
~hear a Hayao Miyazaki movie theme song~
~and watch a Hayao Miyazaki movie extra matriale!~

08.01.2005, 03:33 PM aiko is offline   Profile for aiko Add aiko to your buddy list Homepage of aiko
Akarui_Tamasii
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Akarui_Tamasii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the blond hair in the movie, though reading the book, I felt black hair suited him more, but then the movie and book are EXTREMELY different.

08.07.2005, 11:16 PM Akarui_Tamasii is offline   Profile for Akarui_Tamasii Add Akarui_Tamasii to your buddy list
howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.09.05
wow.. someone is a fashion expertPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by howl_chan_wa_kawaii Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow! well I didn't think about whether howl's darker hair matches with his fancy coat (talk about a keen observer , and I've seen the movie 8 times...**blush**), but I thought it was better darker because he reveals his true self to sophie in the end, including his real looks. right?

08.09.2005, 03:39 AM howl_chan_wa_kawaii is offline   Profile for howl_chan_wa_kawaii Add howl_chan_wa_kawaii to your buddy list Send an Email to howl_chan_wa_kawaii
Mayuna
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mayuna Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like his orange hair

Nono, I like his first blonde hair the most. NOT the second one. I hate that.
But I also like his black hair in his bedroom scene. It's different from the black hair he has at the end, isn't it? It has more volume

Basically, I like every Howl. :3

12.12.2005, 09:51 AM Mayuna is offline   Profile for Mayuna Add Mayuna to your buddy list
Haru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The blond is my favorite too. I guess because that's the hair color I first saw him with, so it kinda' stuck with me.

12.12.2005, 11:18 AM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
HowlsFan
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HowlsFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I prefer his blonde hair...his black hair is okay...but I agree that the neatly trimmed hairstyle does not go with his character.

12.28.2005, 04:02 PM HowlsFan is offline   Profile for HowlsFan Add HowlsFan to your buddy list Homepage of HowlsFan AIM Screenname: Armads YIM Screenname: Ninisgrace
rurito
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.24.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by rurito Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl is looking better wiyh his blonde hair!
he looks so charming more to his black hair.
his orange hair makes him look so punny...

12.29.2005, 09:33 AM rurito is offline   Profile for rurito Add rurito to your buddy list
Kei
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.04.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl with his messy blond hair is best to me

though I do like his "accidentaly" orange hair...

01.04.2006, 09:10 PM Kei is offline   Profile for Kei Add Kei to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Definately blonde! Mmmmmmmm, yummy!!
He is still lovely with black though, and I was very taken by the short ginger phase!
Howl is also absolutely gorgeous...I wish he was real (or I was an anime character!!?!)

05.14.2006, 12:10 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no no no its gotta be the black guys - much more mysterious (and less prissy) and his real colour!

05.14.2006, 02:01 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like black too. I prefer him as a bird also so don't take my opinion seriously.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.15.2006, 07:37 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeh he looked cool as a bird - but i realy liked it when he was flying with sofie in madame sullimans glass palace and he was halfed tranformed - with all the feathers coming out of his face and stuff - that was cool.
didint really like the whole one giant bird leg thing though - but didnt it make a comfortable ride for sofie?

05.15.2006, 08:00 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

l luv him with both color hair

05.15.2006, 09:59 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like his blond hair in the beginning, but the black hair was good especially since that was like showing sophie the true him, and how he changed....or something like that....

yeah, howlsfan and jiji, i agree with you...i don't think the neatly trimmed hair fits howl too well..

i like the scene where howl is in his room and his hair is like longer and layered and stuff...

yeah, and his bird form is awesome...and yeah, the one giant bird leg thing is weird.. micg huz

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

06.05.2006, 07:12 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  howl is hot no matter what.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl is extremely attractive with all his shades of hair colours. Anyways it is not the outside that matters, true love is only about the inside...you know the guts. : )

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 10:27 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl in blond and black one is cool. I prefer blondie Howl, though lol

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

06.12.2006, 08:02 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
arren
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the black best! I think the Blonde is good for the begining, but it makes himm look so much more childish... which isn't a bad thing it's just not as cool as black.

the Orange was very nice too, though.

one day I tried to explain Spirited Away to Tess (who doesn't watch anime)...

Tess: but see that's just weird! I mean what would you think if your boyfriend suddenly turned into a dragon?

Me: (short pause) THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!

06.13.2006, 03:51 PM arren is offline   Profile for arren Add arren to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks