QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Wich Ghibli-film next?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Wich Ghibli-film next? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know where Holland is. lol.
But yeah, in that case, you could probably get a DVD with the right subtitles. In fact, the UK editions might actually have a Dutch subtitle option...

08.28.2006, 12:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
meisje120
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by meisje120 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've already looked for the movies with dutch subs, but I can't find them anywhere. So I think I'm going to get them in English.

08.28.2006, 01:01 PM meisje120 is offline   Profile for meisje120 Add meisje120 to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well we know where yah live now but when you posted the thread it didnt mention where you were from on your avatar.

08.28.2006, 01:37 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

iie

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.28.2006, 06:12 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
meisje120
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by meisje120 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know it didn't, (sorry ), but I asked for films with dutch subs....

But it's ok. I found the cat returns with dutch subs, so I will get that one. After that I'll start buying the english ones!

08.29.2006, 10:06 AM meisje120 is offline   Profile for meisje120 Add meisje120 to your buddy list
wushu-4-ever
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.06.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wushu-4-ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by meisje120
I know it didn't, (sorry ), but I asked for films with dutch subs....

But it's ok. I found the cat returns with dutch subs, so I will get that one. After that I'll start buying the english ones!

Besides Howl's, Spirited and the Cat Returns, there are no Dutch subbed Ghibli DVD's. Though more are coming, they will be very slowly released: only one at a time.

Anyway, I think the Japanese releases are the best, but they're quite expensive. If you don't want to spend too much money, the UK releases from Optimum are a very good solution. You can buy them at Amazon.co.uk, but you can also get them at CD Wow (shipping included) or at Play.com.

Welcome by the way, nice to see more Dutch Ghibli fans around on this forum!

Best regards,

Peter
GhibliWorld.com

Post last edited by wushu-4-ever on 08.29.2006, 02:46 PM.

08.29.2006, 02:43 PM wushu-4-ever is offline   Profile for wushu-4-ever Add wushu-4-ever to your buddy list Homepage of wushu-4-ever
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks