QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ponyo pictures...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ponyo pictures... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
tiki
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww isn't that girl cute

09.01.2008, 01:29 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by animekittynya
quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
@animekittynya
I clicked on the other pictures, and saw this with guy... the striped shirt person? Yeah!

Hm? So, you mean that was the 'witch' you were talking about? I'm a bit confused...

Well, he has a big nose and looks like a witch. so he has got to be a witch!

09.02.2008, 01:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tallulah
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tallulah Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O thank you, very cute^^

I scan two panorama from Ponyo, you can find them on one cd of Ponyo.
Click on the picture for fullsize.

09.02.2008, 01:30 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

@animekittynya

Well, he has a big nose and looks like a witch. so he has got to be a witch!

Ah, yeah... Well, you are right, then! -It's Ponyo's father who was a human but gave it up to be a wizard and live under the sea and try to clean the mess humans had made.-

quote:

O thank you, very cute^^

I scan two panorama from Ponyo, you can find them on one cd of Ponyo.
Click on the picture for fullsize.

Thanks for the lovely pictures! They're really beautiful,

All right! Ponyo picture overload part 3 is coming... Never? Becasue you can already go to Kitsune's blog to see them (link is on an earlier post), so I dont think that there's any need to post them here. But, just for fun, here's another picture!

09.03.2008, 11:23 AM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When did Ponya come out?
lol didn't know ghibli made another film, whats this one about?

is it an Hayao Miyazaki made film or has someone else done this one?

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

09.04.2008, 08:05 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks