QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Merchandise
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Merchandise » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mubay: AWESOME post! I want all of them!

07.16.2011, 03:10 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Flatwheels
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.31.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Flatwheels Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
I have absolutely no idea if there are more Dutch or Belgian members around here, but this website is also a good merchandise seller of Ghibli and other anime stuff. I've ordered my Totoro and Jiji pluches from there;

www.spaceoddity.nl

Just thought I'd mention this one. Unfortunately they have not much and don't ship outside the Netherlands. So..sorry if this is completely useless *blush*

Dutch here..

08.01.2011, 07:09 PM Flatwheels is offline   Profile for Flatwheels Add Flatwheels to your buddy list
Flatwheels
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Flatwheels Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am using a Ghilbli schedule book for ever year and it`s just great! Getting nice reactions from fellow japanese teachers as well students. Used the one from Kiki last year, this I am running around with the Laputa version. Here are some pics.

08.01.2011, 07:26 PM Flatwheels is offline   Profile for Flatwheels Add Flatwheels to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

great looking calendar book. Using the Japanese method of month designation... numbers, no names.

goes off looking for a Teto plushie...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.01.2011, 09:07 PM.

08.01.2011, 09:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Flatwheels
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
great looking calendar book. Using the Japanese method of month designation... numbers, no names.

goes off looking for a Teto plushie...

Happy hunting! Can you find Ghibli stuff there where you live? If you need some help with stuff on this side of the planet , just let me know

08.01.2011, 10:54 PM Flatwheels is offline   Profile for Flatwheels Add Flatwheels to your buddy list
mubay
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.06.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mubay Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Guys, just showing off my new 2 targets *-*

Jiji pillow:

OMG, It comes with the Bakery logo on the back! =D~~

And also a very well-made official Jiji Doll:

It looks particularly fluffy to me =p (like when he gets a chill in the movie) ^o^ I was looking for a Jiji Like this

Hope you guys liked it, they both can be found here: http://www.cooljapangoods.com/animegame-...63_464_486.html

Laters! n.n

08.04.2011, 03:23 AM mubay is offline   Profile for mubay Add mubay to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that Jiji pluchie is so cute

08.04.2011, 06:19 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Want the Jiji Pillow!

08.10.2011, 07:18 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wasn't going to post my merchandise but, since I'm really especially proud of this one that I found in Japan, and it's not something I've seen anybody else mention, maybe some people will find it interesting.

It's a book of the original Whisper of the Heart and On Your Mark storyboards. I hope it's not too many pictures...

Front cover:

Whisper:

OYM:

I love the "OH YAH~"

Back cover:

The script, along with the directing notes, are written in Japanese along the margins. The spoken lines are all adjacent to the frame in which they're read. Some years ago I transferred the DVD's audio onto my MP3 player to listen to during late night homework assignments. I tried listening while reading the storyboards, and it was really interesting... All the lines lined up perfectly. It's like reading a movie!

Post last edited by Mush on 08.11.2011, 01:52 AM.

08.11.2011, 01:42 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow.

I could never read Miyazaki's handwriting, let alone read a storyboard.

Seriously. Wow.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.11.2011, 11:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's not hard, because Shizuku & company read it out loud with me

08.12.2011, 03:21 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
sl040471
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sl040471 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! I want to buy a large Totoro plush but want to be careful since there are so many fakes out there. It seems like loveghibli has extremely high shipping considering how the plush. I found the site otaku.com and wanted to know if anyone here has any experiences with them? Also, any site recommendations would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks!

10.24.2011, 09:50 PM sl040471 is offline   Profile for sl040471 Add sl040471 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

first of all, Welcome to the Tavern, s1049471. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Things are a bit slow right now so if you don't get an answer right away, don't be discouraged...

Me, I usually buy through eBay myself. I haven't heard anything against otaku, but I've seen good stuff there. I'm not sure how you would protect yourself from knockoffs, but there are others in here that have bought things so they might have other ideas.

Hahaha, Farren is in Japan now and just bought a bunch of stuff at the Ghibli Museum, the lucky rat, lol.

Anyway, goodluck and again, Welcome...

10.25.2011, 10:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
sl040471
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sl040471 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Husky!

I'm super jealous about the museum... I wanted a couple of items there myself

10.25.2011, 08:33 PM sl040471 is offline   Profile for sl040471 Add sl040471 to your buddy list
mubay
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.06.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mubay Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG Mushka that script is amazing *-* I would like to get one myself. Perhaps the one from Nausicaä will be GREAT~ ^-^ (if there is one o.o)

By the way, look what I found today:

Castle in the Sky Robot helmet

It's supposed to be a flowerpot of some sort but I was thinking to get one for my room =p... its quite heavy tho XD~

Probably I will order it by SAL, so even if it takes a month to arrive it will be cheap ^^;

Post last edited by mubay on 10.26.2011, 03:18 AM.

10.26.2011, 03:18 AM mubay is offline   Profile for mubay Add mubay to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

looks like yesasia is stocking more ghibli products.

05.14.2012, 03:59 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks