QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Knock, Knock Can I come in
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Knock, Knock Can I come in » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, ur not really f-ed up, i can watch 10 guys beat each other up on the ice and let it go, and u go the pain route, thats cool.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 08.19.2006, 08:04 PM.

08.19.2006, 08:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah i suppose if i think on it that way.

08.19.2006, 08:05 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, you don't seemed that f-ed up, evilwillow on the other hand......

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.19.2006, 08:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i generally keep everything inside and not let anyone see the real me, and evilwillow, yeah...that's all we can say.

08.19.2006, 08:07 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

lol, nicely done

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

thanks mate, so what's happenin' at your end?

08.19.2006, 08:10 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what about me?
I go for a wizz and come back to find you slagging me off.

08.19.2006, 08:10 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, its about 10 after 8, and im chilling to to some football(american not european, go vikings) and filling my self with some pepsi so i can stay awake for the whole thing.

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

coolio, well i'm sitin' on my ass browsin' the net and daydreamin' while tryin' to write my story.

08.19.2006, 08:12 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool ,wat kind of story, like a book or just kinda creative writing?

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

creative it's about abuse and all that, reflecting my feelings atm. darren's being abused in his relationship but won't tell anyone, Daniel his friend wants to help but can't get Darren to speak.

08.19.2006, 08:14 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Thats cool, u got some deep stuff going on, keep up the good work

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

thanks mate, might post it on the creative writing thread, see what people think, although it's graphic and dark.

08.19.2006, 08:17 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Hey isn't that how most of us are inside?, i am thats for sure

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

true and i know for a fact that i am, and have been for at least three or so years.

08.19.2006, 08:19 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I'm pushing 8 years but depending on severity, length can mean nothing

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Well i've been like this for most of my life but it got worse three years ago and keeps gettin' worse.

08.19.2006, 08:23 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Mine hit its peek awhile back, so im rebuilding myself it takes a bit to start but its not to bad, its kinda like writers block.

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

aye i understand mate, listen i'm gonna hit the sack, it's round 01:27 here, plus i wanna try somethin' nice talking to.

08.19.2006, 08:27 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, you too, good luck

Click for Gallery^^

08.19.2006, 08:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks