QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - will haku ever come back???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » will haku ever come back??? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calcifer I think that in the original Japanese version, at the end chihiro says something like, "oh no, what ahppened to my boquet?!". That suggests that she doesn't know that time passed, so that also suggests that she has no strong recolection of the events that took place in the Spirit World. The memories are still in her head, she just can't use them. It's like finding a file on your cmuter that you want to open, but you just can't (taken from second season of Ghost In The Shell:Stand Alone Complex). She still changed spiritually and emotionally.

Um no, she never said anything. In fact, after passing through the exit at the fields, she never said anything else.

Coming from someone who has watched the movie dozens of times.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.02.2006, 11:09 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry. It's my fault. I was trying to illustrate what kind of conversation would be more likely to hear if we had the power to listen in. Somehow this is getting legs that I had never intended.

07.02.2006, 11:12 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i reccon dat wen chihiro has grown up n she as a kid of er own dey av a piknik on dat feild wen e kid wonders into da spitit world so chihiro goes afta er and meets haku agen bt this time es runnit da bath ouse.

07.08.2006, 05:23 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks