QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favovite Ghibli Creature..
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Favovite Ghibli Creature.. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe! theyre all cool really!

do you know what the things called that sits on totoros head?

10.28.2008, 12:05 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep they are called: chu totoro (the blue, medium sized one)
and Chibi totoro (the little white one)

Clicky

10.28.2008, 01:28 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.01.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The hippo mouse...Spirited Away. You know, whatever the baby turns into. I love him.

11.01.2008, 11:05 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BookWorm
The hippo mouse...Spirited Away. You know, whatever the baby turns into. I love him.

lol, thats pretty original
i don't think i've heard anyone say that before

i like that bird-fly thing that carries him around he's one cool cat (and by cat i mean bird-fly thing)

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.08.2008, 01:31 PM.

11.08.2008, 01:30 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
BookWorm
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

to HSA...I agree that thing is one cool bird that carries him around. I've always kind-of wanted to get a tattoo of the bird carrying the hippo-mouse. Nuts, huh? hehe.

11.10.2008, 10:05 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol thats not nuts, thats awesome!!!

ive always wanted to get a few ghibli tattoos and i htink i will... know i will, in the future

11.15.2008, 01:48 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
BookWorm
Calcifer

to HSA...

My mother didn't kill me over the my one and only tattoo...I shall not tempt the fates with another one......maybe....it would be cool though.

11.15.2008, 10:13 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
ChihiroxHaku4ever
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.23.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ChihiroxHaku4ever Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favorite is definetly The Raddish Spirit from SA. He is just plain awesome.

Lin: What's going on?
Kamajii: It's something you wouldn't recognize, it's called love.

07.23.2010, 09:22 PM ChihiroxHaku4ever is offline   Profile for ChihiroxHaku4ever Add ChihiroxHaku4ever to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Muta ! ! He's adorable and reminds me of quite a few people I know.... Perfectly capable of being nice but it's like it kills them to do so .... Lol don't think any of my mates have eaten that much fish though XD

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.24.2010, 09:10 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
tiki
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kodama's there so cute

08.02.2010, 02:19 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's hard to choose a favourite among all the awesome creatures of Ghibli, but if I had to pick just a few, it'd be Shishigami and the Ohmu.
The Shishigami is such a nice, gentle and majestic creature. When Eboshi shot it I was all "Nooo!! How could you do that!"
The Ohmu seem like such wise and ancient creatures. Like gods, who watch man's foolishness and cry.

Jiji is also awesome. Especially in norwegian.

Post last edited by Sharix on 08.03.2010, 08:57 AM.

08.03.2010, 08:51 AM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, was just reminded by your post of when I was about 16 or 17 in Virginia and one summer met up with a Norwegian boy. He taught me how to count in Norwegian which, by now, I have totally forgotten, lol

haven't thought about that memory in decades.... thank you

it is hard for me to select a favorite, there are just so many...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.04.2010, 01:20 AM.

08.04.2010, 01:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Liaam :)
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.16.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Liaam :) Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

totoro, jiji, and turnip head paha oh, and those little sootballs/sootgremlin things

08.04.2010, 05:43 AM Liaam :) is offline   Profile for Liaam :) Add Liaam :) to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Sorry, not telling.
hakuxcondition
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.04.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hakuxcondition Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by filter
Calcifer!!!!!...Now come on...anyone?

HECK YES. Calcifer FTW. Not only due to his humor, but because his kind, blunt personality is completely endearing and he was a pretty powerful ex-demon!

"It's all so familiar yet I know I've never been here before."

08.06.2010, 12:50 AM hakuxcondition is offline   Profile for hakuxcondition Add hakuxcondition to your buddy list
hakuxcondition
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.04.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hakuxcondition Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
Does no one else like Kamaji!?!? A stretchy limbed spider spirit man would be way more helpful than Teto... can Teto make my dinner whilst running me a bath whilst channel flicking whilst massaging my feet...??

Although he is not one of my favorites, he definitely is useful! So many 'whilsts' (not even sure if there is a plural form) Not sure if he'd massage yo' feet but maybe there is a "FEMALE" Kamaji. ;D (LET'S ALL DREAM.)

"It's all so familiar yet I know I've never been here before."

08.06.2010, 12:54 AM hakuxcondition is offline   Profile for hakuxcondition Add hakuxcondition to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure if I'd like a grumpy old man as a pet...

Teto's fine with me. In fact, I think I should get a plushie.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.13.2010, 11:37 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
cellofortist
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.23.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cellofortist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I have a crush on Baron.
Yakkul (red elk), Teto (foxsquirrel), and Kai (the horseclaw), the forest god, and ohmu.

08.24.2010, 03:59 PM cellofortist is offline   Profile for cellofortist Add cellofortist to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks