QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Knock, Knock Can I come in
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Knock, Knock Can I come in » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

see ya

08.19.2006, 08:30 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Later, be sure to talk to me if im on when u are eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.19.2006, 08:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm bored so I`ll ramble. On `bout my self.
Name: Steve (Evilwillow)
Hair colour: Naturally blond but dye black atm
Eye colour: depends on contact lenses
Injuries: Dislocated Shoulder, concussion and several stiches (all from S8in`)
Fave type of music: Alturnative
Instument Played: Bass Guitar
Fave fast food: Big Mac
Food: Lasanga
Actor: Christan Stater
Actress: Alyson Hannigan
Tv show: Crocodile Hunter
Yay that was fun!

08.19.2006, 09:33 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello. *yawn* 4:45 a.m here...

08.19.2006, 11:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello evilwillow, i b THUG

cheers

08.20.2006, 03:12 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the welcome guys

08.20.2006, 08:36 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome and one question how the hell did you manage to post 39 posts in one night!!!

08.20.2006, 08:45 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

as wat i ben thinking man! lol magic or someshit. but it is quite a feat

cheers

08.20.2006, 09:07 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

I've no friggin' idea

08.20.2006, 09:12 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1.Post
2.Wait 2 minutes
3.Refresh

Rinse, lather, repeat. I just skipped right to the 4th page, meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.20.2006, 09:26 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Endless Twilight
Totoro

I didn't do that. I think it was argueing with howell

08.20.2006, 09:44 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I was argueing in there to, but that was pretty crazy.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.20.2006, 11:27 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah that was pretty darn crazy.

08.20.2006, 11:36 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I'm glad i got my 66 posts, its more than i have on my hockey fourm and i have been subscribed for 3 years. people just beat me to the punch on everything.

Click for Gallery^^

08.20.2006, 11:51 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

I hate when that happens rather annoying.

08.20.2006, 11:55 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Yeah but I really only use it to get my douse of rumors, i gotta keep up on that stuff.

Click for Gallery^^

08.20.2006, 11:59 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

true.

08.20.2006, 12:02 PM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

yo dudes sorz bout yesterday s*** been hapening in my head the pi**** me about, do you 4give a crazy son of a b****?

08.20.2006, 12:38 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Maybe i'll see, no im ok, ur forgiven, just try to keep ur crazyness in your head k?

Click for Gallery^^

08.20.2006, 12:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Endless Twilight
Totoro

yea jus uncontrable out bursts cant control it (medical condition)

Post last edited by Endless Twilight on 08.20.2006, 12:41 PM.

08.20.2006, 12:41 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks