QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Happy birthday!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Happy birthday! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Happy birthday!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's Hayao Miyazaki's 71st birthday today. What an absolute legend, and an imaginative genius.

Heres to the next 71

01.05.2012, 03:02 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Mr Miyazaki, and may you celebrate many more!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

01.05.2012, 03:48 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow he is getting a bit old

Happy Birthday Hayao!

01.05.2012, 06:08 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I believe that means miyazaki is a Capricorn? (Star signs of the zodiac). Happy birthday Miyazaki.

01.05.2012, 06:11 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Mr. Miyazaki!

He is getting quite old, isn't he? As much as I'd like to see more brilliant Miyazaki films, I think it may be time for him to stop and spend some quality time with his family, ya know, before he....dies....

01.05.2012, 08:14 PM  
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Miyazaki!

01.06.2012, 06:08 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Miyazaki-san...

============================

@calforsale:

watch it with the 'OLD' remarks, eh...

01.06.2012, 01:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, Japanese men generally live up to 80, although I can't say his work attitude helps at all.

Never realized his birthday is the same as my brother's , lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.06.2012, 10:24 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm late.......
However, happy birthday to Miyazaki Sensei.
Wish he could make more good films before next birthday...=w=

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

01.15.2012, 02:36 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks