QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Thank you Ghibli!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Thank you Ghibli! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.06
  Thank you Ghibli!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jory1313 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers to every filmmaker that put forth their hardwork and energy to create these unique and beautiful animations. Thank you for embracing the film industry as an art and not just a money machine. At least someone still cares, and it's a good thing it was a company with the imagination of a child. Bravo- Ghibli is simply amazing! My dream is to work with you someday.

08.08.2006, 03:20 PM jory1313 is offline   Profile for jory1313 Add jory1313 to your buddy list Homepage of jory1313
walaataleb
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by walaataleb Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My dream is to work with you someday....

08.09.2006, 07:24 AM walaataleb is offline   Profile for walaataleb Add walaataleb to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm...I guess you could walk in and ask for a job...

08.12.2006, 03:29 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Ashitka_90
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ashitka_90 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh god that would be great
working with these guys
I hope to become an Anime artist or something close to it
working with studio Ghibli would be amazing

08.12.2006, 05:37 AM Ashitka_90 is offline   Profile for Ashitka_90 Add Ashitka_90 to your buddy list
The_Baron
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The_Baron Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dream job- Working for studio ghibli pribably will never happen

08.12.2006, 07:03 PM The_Baron is offline   Profile for The_Baron Add The_Baron to your buddy list Homepage of The_Baron
arren
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would be happy if I could just meet miyazaki sama once!!!

one day I tried to explain Spirited Away to Tess (who doesn't watch anime)...

Tess: but see that's just weird! I mean what would you think if your boyfriend suddenly turned into a dragon?

Me: (short pause) THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!

08.12.2006, 09:03 PM arren is offline   Profile for arren Add arren to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks