QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli film soundtracks?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli film soundtracks? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.24.06
  Ghibli film soundtracks?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kipstick Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there anywhere I can purchase CDs of Ghibli film soundtracks?
Or download the music files? Especially Nausicaa and Spirited Away.

08.24.2006, 11:07 AM kipstick is offline   Profile for kipstick Add kipstick to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Check singingfish.com
type what your looking for and It'll try and find it (It's an audio/video searh engine by AOL, and it lets you download stuff for free)
I always use it on my PSP.

08.24.2006, 11:13 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might try that too, sounds pretty handy.

08.24.2006, 11:34 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tis

08.24.2006, 12:04 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just BitTorrent it, you can download the whole soundtrack in a couple of hours, I recommend it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.24.2006, 12:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Hyuma
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Hyuma Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

check tokyotosho, is very good for OST

08.24.2006, 12:34 PM Hyuma is offline   Profile for Hyuma Add Hyuma to your buddy list Homepage of Hyuma
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ebay,ebay,ebay and amazon.... but then again u could just download all the tracks if u've got limewire.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

08.24.2006, 12:46 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't like bt.. you can try yesasia.com they have ghibli cds..

08.24.2006, 01:15 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Boxtorrents I believe still has the batch torrents.

Yesasia, CDJapan, Amazon. The basic three sites for ghibli stuff.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.25.2006, 10:48 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Firstly welcome to the forums and secondly try either ebay to buy the cds and to just download a few songs try limwire.

08.25.2006, 02:02 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Endless Twilight
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
and to just download a few songs try limwire.

How the hell do you work limewire?

08.25.2006, 06:21 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have the cd of spirited away and i have the songs on my ipod !!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.25.2006, 11:03 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by evilwillow
quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
and to just download a few songs try limwire.

How the hell do you work limewire?

Once you've got it installed, just search for whatever you're looking for (put in some keywords, just like Google) and then browse through what there is.

08.26.2006, 06:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Hyuma
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Hyuma Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've not yet any original CD from ghibli movies... but I've many lossless sountrack... .flac is very good format..

08.26.2006, 08:40 AM Hyuma is offline   Profile for Hyuma Add Hyuma to your buddy list Homepage of Hyuma
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a computer games store in my town which also has import Games, Cds and Dvds. Most Japanese import CDs are Ghibli soundtracks. However i have only bought the Nausicaä symphonic and Original Soundtrack. Now that i saw Howl I wanna buy the Howl soundtrack too..
So I cant help ya.. Sorry

09.17.2006, 05:49 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Robert
Tanuki

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Robert Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes Iam tring to find sound tracks to Ill look for some Japanese stores first ,Downloading is an issue dont have the power.

09.17.2006, 09:28 AM Robert is offline   Profile for Robert Add Robert to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks