QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah. Worst thing of all is that there are irregular large gusts of wind that not only flip your dresses up, but they are LOADED with dust... We have no grass... Oh well, It´s better than all of the other schools around the place.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.16.2007, 04:25 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah,the girls uniform really resembles sailor fuku,like with the red tie and stuff.
and if you add in the insane students we have here its like total live-action.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.18.2007, 07:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perfect anime scene.

Open source rules!

11.18.2007, 10:15 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah,those 2 guys in your class are like total bishies

11.18.2007, 10:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Which ones? There's like, four bishie candidates in my class...

Open source rules!

11.18.2007, 10:28 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

scottie and corey.

11.18.2007, 10:39 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wowzers! Did this thread turn into a chat thread? @_@ Cool!

tariss-of-mar & harmony-of-mar, you too go to the same school or live near each other? >.>

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.19.2007, 12:14 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Both, lol. Um, yeah, sorry about that chat thing... I'm trying to stop it...

Open source rules!

11.19.2007, 10:27 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

course we do.now,sorry bout the spam everyone,back to random.

yeak.

11.19.2007, 10:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, It's okay, I this thread was meant for spam....I feel happy for bringing it back....I get no credit though :3

Oh thats cool I dont know any one online except on myspace.
Theres one person I could know on here who lives like 20 minutes from me....None of my friends are into anime and such....They must die >=3

I actually have a few friends that like anime but they're to lazy to join anything -__- *Sigh*

11.20.2007, 12:36 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Poor you... All of my friends are into Anime... Well apart from one, who just follows us around and doesn´t join our conversations. I COULD make her like anime, but I just can´t be bothered... I have a suspicion she hasn´t watched any good anime, so if I show her, she would like anime... But once again, I can´t be bothered.

Open source rules!

11.20.2007, 04:42 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Make some one else make her like it =3
My friends think anime is for kids so eh, but I have some friendswho are really into it and know more about it then me well only like Bleach and Death note

11.23.2007, 01:51 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most people I know think anime is just... wierd. Although I'm pretty sure that I've succeeded in getting my best friend to like it. I lent Fruits Basket to her and she totally loves it and she's asked to borrow the manga when she's finished the anime so... that's cool

11.23.2007, 02:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Most people I know think anime is just... wierd. Although I'm pretty sure that I've succeeded in getting my best friend to like it. I lent Fruits Basket to her and she totally loves it and she's asked to borrow the manga when she's finished the anime so... that's cool

Most of my close friends in my hometown were fairly easily won over. And when i say easily i mean really easily. I've still probably seen more stuff and know more about it than them but hey.

At uni however I'm by myself. They think I watch cartoons. But then, they like the Spice Girls, so their judgment really doesn't matter.

11.23.2007, 02:33 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
harmony-of-mar
Baron

my sisters think anime is blood,guts,bambi eyes and skinny legs.
except for mel,she likes anime,her boyfriend is otaku.yay rob!
im slowly turning my class into lovers of manga art though,last week,in art,crispy said my manga mona lisa was genius.

11.25.2007, 10:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Crispy? Crispy?

Heh, there's these two guys in my art class, everyone calls the short one Fuzzy, and the taller guy Box Man... for some reason.

My Anime List

11.28.2007, 05:43 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

crspy..his name is chris,last name starts with b.this is australia,any chance for a nickname is taken

11.28.2007, 10:09 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeak!exam week!lord shoot me now!not that im worried...theyre so boring...
people!lifes too short for double maths!!!

11.28.2007, 10:32 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

I've just got through with mid term exams a week ago and have been loaded with a bunch of test this week

11.30.2007, 08:15 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
I've just got through with mid term exams a week ago and have been loaded with a bunch of test this week

*pats back* i have a Math exam coming up. ^^' And my math teacher has to help me with percents and fractions, the two most confusing things to someone like me. wtf does it have to be on my weaknesses in math?! We also have a test on percents on Wednesday.

Cheer up, Monday I'm supposed to do a Science test. My mum told me to try harder in that class, and I'm at an 85-90% in that class. I can't help it, I don't understand any of what it is on these days! >.<

12.01.2007, 10:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks