QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The doujin(fanwork) world is bigger than you think. What you've seen barely stacks up to what I've seen, and we're still just talking about NGE.

Still, it's funny how Rei is so much more wanted than Asuka. Poor girl, and she's supposed to be the pretty one.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.10.2007, 12:22 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Asuka a lot more than Rei. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but the fact that she has a personality really hit home with me. But eh, I like Rei too.

@Roar, you can play dating sim games if you want to. Don't listen to those naysayers(sp?) (I don't play them either, but by all means go right ahead)

07.10.2007, 01:09 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dating sim games aren't that common, actually. A lot of them are more like RPG. I played one very famous title before (Tsukihime), but the amount of kanji soon put a stop to it. It's just hard to follow and appreciate a good storyline if you can't read the story in the first place.

I also have to VERY famous Clannad, but haven't started yet.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.11.2007, 02:21 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
I like Asuka a lot more than Rei. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but the fact that she has a personality really hit home with me.

Heretic! Burn him! Burn the witch!

Of course Rei has a personality, she has a beautiful personality. Its just rather a withdrawn one. It takes some findng. But its definitely there.

Asuka on the other hand has - hmmm, how best to say this without causing offence? - rather too much personality. For my taste anyway. She'd get a good punch on the nose from me after about five minutes, she's so rude and insensitive.

And strange to relate I find Asuka physically quite ugly, completely not my type at all.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.15.2007, 05:41 PM.

07.11.2007, 04:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mononokehime
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.25.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mononokehime Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Teto is just so cute and huggable and I just WANT ONE. HatsuHaru from Fruits Basket is cool too

07.15.2007, 04:55 PM Mononokehime is offline   Profile for Mononokehime Add Mononokehime to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I figured out what a dating sims game was from Ouran. Renge rocks. I started laughing though.
Hm, Postman from Shinshi Domei Cross. I can't believe he disguised himself as Maora. That was so unexpected. And then Kusame. lol I love Ushio.*she's female*

07.18.2007, 06:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
I like Asuka a lot more than Rei. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but the fact that she has a personality really hit home with me.

Heretic! Burn him! Burn the witch!

Of course Rei has a personality, she has a beautiful personality. Its just rather a withdrawn one. It takes some findng. But its definitely there.

Asuka on the other hand has - hmmm, how best to say this without causing offence? - rather too much personality. For my taste anyway. She'd get a good punch on the nose from me after about five minutes, she's so rude and insensitive.

And strange to relate I find Asuka physically quite ugly, completely not my type at all.

Sorry Saddles, but I agree with Seiji,..Asuka is gorgeous, and I'd love the opportunity to try and tame her overly vivacious personality!

08.08.2007, 01:25 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've noticed how weird the characters I like are. (Usually I first see them, fall in love, then learn of their personalities and love them more. Like Fai and Micchi, and Maora. And Harima, but he's so cute. lol not looks wise but how he acts all tough and stuff and with the girls who like him.)
Fai and Maora look alike, when Maora is Postman-san. I noticed how Maora had the same long fingers and nails as Postman-san. And the hair. So that's why he ties it up in a pony tail. And the fact his parents are fashion designers could be why he can act like Maora. (Ugh, confusing me~. His name is Maora, no, wait, that's a nickname...Well, whatever. I just call him Maora and confuse my friends.)
Ushio~^^Her and Senri-sensei are cute. But she's a misanthrope and he's the schools perverted doctor..

08.08.2007, 02:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Asuka is gorgeous, and I'd love the opportunity to try and tame her overly vivacious personality!

I'd love to see you try...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.08.2007, 06:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

..... If I failed, and came out bruised and battered, it would have still been an amazing expirience!

08.08.2007, 06:45 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, I should probably rent NGE just to jump on the bandwagon... I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I think the cutest anime character has to be the Baron in the Cat Returns. I know it's been said before a hundred times... but he's just so cute! He's a cat... but a person... and he's voiced by Cary Elwes!

(I like him in Whisper too, but he's a bit more animated in the next one.)

Next up, probably the bird-girl in On Your Mark. She has an intoxicating smile...

And then Zechs from Gundam Wing. Don't ask why.

Post last edited by Mush on 08.09.2007, 12:04 AM.

08.09.2007, 12:04 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Wow, I should probably rent NGE just to jump on the bandwagon... I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Oh wow, please do. If you like anime that is all about characters and how they interact and develop and draw you in with their complex minds, emotions and relationships then you'll like NGE. At first you think it'll be a fairly so-so teen-boy-pilots-mecha-with-a-harem-of-cuties anime but after a while there is a change, its quite subtle and you find yourself drawn into the most stunning human drama story. I could talk about this show all day, every day, its IMHO easily the finest anime ever made (after Whisper of the Heart of course).

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka I think the cutest anime character has to be the Baron. (I like him in Whisper too, but he's a bit more animated in the next one.)

Even as a doll in Whisper, he's HAWT.

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka Next up, probably the bird-girl in On Your Mark. She has an intoxicating smile...

I agree, she's captivating. Her appeal for me is the same as Rei in NGE - a person that invokes my protective instincts. I've heard one story that she's supposedly based on Nausicaa and was Miyazaki's final 'laying to rest' or maybe 'release so she could have peace' for this character.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 08.09.2007, 08:11 PM.

08.09.2007, 05:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

totoro's all three and the soot gremlins

08.09.2007, 07:26 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fuji
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fuji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think any character can top Pikachu. But then I have a chinchilla so I am biased.

08.14.2007, 11:37 PM fuji is offline   Profile for fuji Add fuji to your buddy list
Kat Von D
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.16.07
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kat Von D Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehehehe
i like this thread....

ok ok...um i'm gonna have to go
Howl...and umm OH! Cloud and Kadaj and sephi and Vincent and and RENO!!!!!
AHHH Reno is crazy, badass yo luff XD

08.16.2007, 11:26 PM Kat Von D is offline   Profile for Kat Von D Add Kat Von D to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

08.20.2007, 10:12 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

That's from To Heart 2, the senpai and childhood friend of the main character.

Forgot her name. Heh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.21.2007, 01:18 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*cough* Tamaki Kousaka *cough*

Yes, she's beautiful but a bit to earthy and too sexy to be cute. She's just too worldly.

Cute means many things but it must mean innocent too.

08.21.2007, 08:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Wow! She looks like she's got a nice pair of 'knockers' - Do you happen to have her telephone number?

08.21.2007, 02:44 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice, very funny cdb

easily, Matsuri is the cutest, she is adorable, see my avatar and sigs 1 and 3.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.21.2007, 04:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks