QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Azumanga Daioh!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Azumanga Daioh!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Dont stop, those pictures are ACE!!
where did you get them from?

11.11.2006, 06:23 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Holy cow, those pictures are so funny!
I laugh so hard..
I should try to find some or try to make one, except it'll
be insane..

11.11.2006, 06:58 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Holy cow, those pictures are so funny!
I laugh so hard..
I should try to find some or try to make one, except it'll
be insane..

you see kk? And she doesnt even really know azumanga!

11.11.2006, 07:15 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe*looks around room*..
Me:Anime freak
AKA:Neko freak by my friends..
And I still can't remember how to spell the name
of this show. How did I ever find it on Youtube?..

11.11.2006, 07:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm glad you all like them!! I got them off an Azumanga forum that I go on. They have a cameos/crossovers section full of them.

And okay, okay, you've twisted my arm, I'll try and find some more

11.11.2006, 08:43 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good*eye twitches with evil-not-so-evil-annoyed-to-death-look*Why must I be called Insano by my
dad due to acting like Neko-chan..

11.11.2006, 10:00 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
my faves are second and fourth
The cagliostro one is ACE!

11.11.2006, 12:52 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

YO!
Oh yeah, and I got loads more..
Just didnt wanna post them all at once ya know..

11.11.2006, 12:58 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well good! Where did you find them?

11.11.2006, 01:02 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh god*laughs crazy*..
I wanna see a picture of a cross
between tsubasa and ouran and ghibli
and this one, oh god, I could laugh for hours..
I like the nausicaa one, almost died when I
saw it..haha!!

11.11.2006, 01:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
wont tell you yet..
I dont actually think I remember it..
i downloaded the all into a file, so I dont even need the site anyomore..
But, once I have posted them all, and you cant post them before me (Im being sooo mean, I love it), I can try to find site again.
Tsukurimashou!
i got some pretty ace totoro ones

11.11.2006, 01:11 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Well... can I at least post Cardcaptor Chiyo?

11.11.2006, 01:20 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
they had a few non ghibli cross-overs too..
didnt recognis the other serie most of the time..
That chiy-chan has a very weird face..
Shall I post some more?

11.11.2006, 01:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Go for it!

11.11.2006, 01:24 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

FLEH!

I only got 2 more ...

11.11.2006, 01:29 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Eeeep! I like those What are these other two?

11.11.2006, 01:30 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
cremmler
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cremmler Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the girl is wearing pyjamas...

11.11.2006, 01:30 PM cremmler is offline   Profile for cremmler Add cremmler to your buddy list Homepage of cremmler
Loscil
Baron

YO!
she is in totoro too..
so th other tow: ones laputa, and one chihiro..
shall i go for it?

11.11.2006, 01:31 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

I say: YES!

Osaka says:

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

11.11.2006, 01:32 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!

and a little bonus:

Im not quite sure what he says, i recognise that Kanji as Neko (=Cat) though.. We should ask Kanta or summat..
Thats it for now..

Post last edited by Loscil on 11.11.2006, 01:35 PM.

11.11.2006, 01:34 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks