QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To JRR & furs: I'm Sorry!! Please DON'T KILL ME!!
That's my friends job!
(Please don't ask!)

10.08.2006, 08:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im sorry to, but you gotta be less serious man.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.08.2006, 08:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know I can't!

10.08.2006, 09:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And also stop leaving thing half open, "please dont kill me thats my friends job" now we all wonder if you have some kind of fettish.

Post last edited by Snakebite on 10.09.2006, 07:17 AM.

10.09.2006, 07:16 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, my friends find I mumble alot of nonsense at
school. And I sorta get on their nerves.
Well, I can't stop mumbling stuff, that's all.

10.09.2006, 08:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Hehe, my mom found an english dub and bought
it, I can't watch it cause I found the first part rather
sad.

Well, if you think that the beginning[i] is sad...

quote:
[I]Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

No job?
I've already decided what job I want: to be a writer/
illustrater(how do you spell it?)/animater/cartoonist/
Oh, you get what I mean. I'm definately gonna try
to be a writer.

You and me both.

Anyway, on topic, I think I might start watching FMA. I've seen the first episode, and it seemed pretty good, so...

10.09.2006, 11:46 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It is, and I'm still a little young to be watching it.
I'm in the later part of the series, and sometimes
it makes me cry. It's better than most animes.

10.09.2006, 11:50 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow, i actually have somethign relevent for this, i lvoe azumanga daioh, it is the dumbest, most idiotic, hilarious show ive ever seen, adn i can stop watching it, im addicted.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.09.2006, 05:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I watch alot of idiotic stuff.

10.09.2006, 08:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
To furs

Dont worry on that idiot comment. I called you retarded (much worst) and what's worst is: it wasn't even by accident - i suddenly said it so frank and as straight as possible.

But we're cool now and that's the past.

10.11.2006, 01:16 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyway, going back on topic.. the non-ghibli recommendations to me.. i always watch them.

But for some reason, i find them unfit and lacking on something

So for me my top 10 animes are Ghibli ones.

Post last edited by furs on 10.11.2006, 01:25 AM.

10.11.2006, 01:21 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
sounds to me that furs is being a jerk

That's a false and impulsive statement. I am just frank and base statements and arguments on facts. I think i won't go down to the level of insult you already are on at me.

How uncalled for to call me a jerk, its un-necessary. I have an impression that people in this forum aren't impulsive in saying negative comments towards a fellow forumer. So let's remain calm on things please - and avoid terms like calling someone jerk and anything similar.

(people socializing in the internet got feelings too)

Thanks.

*You know from the very beginning i find you cool #1sanfan, though you have to understand i calmly correct false statement from time to time*

Post last edited by furs on 10.11.2006, 01:27 AM.

10.11.2006, 01:23 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
you guys know i love you all!!!
specially you FFF, and sanfan (only a bit though ).. and furs - LOADS

Yo, why was furs a jerk? didnt get the racing bit..

Yo, what is azumanga daoih about, I might consider buying it if its so good!

10.11.2006, 03:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why do people keep posting three times in a row in the same thread within 10 minutes?

Anyway, to be on-topic, what would you guys reccomend to somebody that generally uses YouTube to watch anime?

10.11.2006, 12:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!!
dunno dont do it!
What is azumanga about?? tell me someone.. PLZ!!

10.11.2006, 03:02 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, don't get me started on the whole Youtube bit,
I'll be yapping for hours on here recommeding stuff,
especially anime(FMA is on there!Woohoo!! )
And I'm also sorry for any mean comments I may say,
I like to critizise people, and I do that to myself alot.
And I'd like to say, please be nice to Raymus once he
starts posting. He will definatly get off topic and I'm
not sure if he will even get a chance on here. He is
also crazy(very crazy) and today, I can't believe I'm
going to poste this, but he told me the colour of the
day is blueberry.(???)

10.11.2006, 05:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
sorry amigo - the colour of the day is cheddar yellow!

10.11.2006, 06:11 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Shoot, that's what my other friend tried to tell me, man
Raymus is random at school!

10.11.2006, 06:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
I hope hes not crazier than you!!
I really like raymond´s sig!! Who made it? Sanfan??.. its ACE!!

Post last edited by Loscil on 10.11.2006, 06:19 PM.

10.11.2006, 06:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yep, #1sanfan made it. Oh, and yes, Raymus is crazier.

10.11.2006, 06:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks