QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

creepy dolls.. they lok fake, but not fake enough.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.09.2008, 03:08 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
creepy dolls.. they lok fake, but not fake enough.
. . .

I really don't understand what that means. Are you saying they look a little too real?

And how is that creepy anyway? They're sooo pretty! Even if they we're alive it'd be awesome! Mini-bishies!

The first pic's cool btw. When are you going to find another anime to obsess over? 'Cause, y'know, it's been D Gray-man for like a year or more. And there's been like ten pics that you've posted twice.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.09.2008, 12:51 PM.

10.09.2008, 12:50 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is the bishonen thread and dgm is full of bishonen. iof i want to post dgm bishonen the i'll post dgm bishonen!

ok?

10.09.2008, 07:49 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
More dollsss... these are two versions of the doll I mentioned earlier, Soori. I want to buy him, but he's kinda expensive. Ne, guys, which one do you think's nicer? 'Cause I can't really decide.

Hn, second one. ^^

Yeah, I know what you mean by prices. It's the same with the dollfies. XD My mom really wanted one after seeing people with them at the con. So I've been looking into what kinds of Japanese dolls and such she'd like, but they're all too pricey. >.< She really likes them though..

I won't settle until I get that Nabari artbook. I have an allowance? o_O Oh yeah, I already used it up, I get around 20$ a week, and I got the Yen Plus magazine yesterday and mom's going to buy me the last volume of SSR tomorrow. Dany, Anno-san, make another series that isn't jousei, PLEASE!! O,O This one is so dark yet cute. I think for the anime adaption I'll buy the French DVDs. ^^ Because there's no English dub and half the series is pretty much in French already..

Yay, Kuro ep 2... >D I'm gonna go watch it~!

10.09.2008, 07:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those dolls creep me out. >.< I can't quite understand why so many people like them.. they're like people without... being alive... ah well! They're eyes rather creep me out.

10.09.2008, 08:43 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? But I like creepy things.

God, if someone doesn't blog Kuroshitsuji, I'll need Meggy or someone to screen cap this for me. XD I was watching episode two, when all of a sudden..

GRELL APPEARED.

lol, I love him drooling over Sebastian there. XD There's a lot of him, so yay~. I was wondering how they'd do his eyes, they seem so much different from the others. Next episode he goes for a ride on the rolling tray. I was literally giggling and saying his name. XD Episode two = Extreme sadism and the funny use of killing people with silverware. And there's too much BL, I'm suffocating. XD But there's hotness! I like Ciel and Sebastian, but Grell's just.. He screams "LIKE ME!!!". XD

Oh, I forgot to check if he was wearing the candy cane ribbon.. I love that ribbon. Grell~~~~!! <3

Madam Red is quickly becoming a favourite too. I know how she dies and everything, but.. If it's because of him.. I'm down with that. ^^

Ah, shoot, Hakushaku comes out on Tuesdays?! >.<

10.09.2008, 09:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

bishonen from a new manga im reading.

Ichirou falls asleep easily, and the only way to wake him is to force feed him cake ^^

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 10.09.2008, 10:32 PM.

10.09.2008, 10:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, I like Ichirou. "Boxers" LOL XD

@ Kiki - well, I just like them 'cause they're beautiful. I like the fact that they don't look really lifeless, 'cause.. well, that way, you can sort of imagine what their personality is like by looking at their expressions, stuff like that. Their eyes give them life and life is cool. Meh, this all sounds really weird but I know what I mean anyhow.

My Anime List

10.10.2008, 02:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, ok. ^.^ They always creep my out rather...

10.10.2008, 08:32 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

SHIAWASE KISSA SANCHOUME?! O_O

I told you guys to read it but no! XD It's one of the other series I wanted all the Japanese volumes of since translations seem to take too long. ;_; I think I started this series the same time I started Nabari and Kuro. XD

Grell. ^^
http://celestialkitsune.files.wordpress....shots_01021.jpg

Sebby. ^^
http://celestialkitsune.files.wordpress....w=440&h=248

I painted shinigami Grell on Katie's wall. XD I shall have to get those pictures from her of him. They really liked it. ^^

*sorry, it wouldn't work for the pictures. >.< The Sebby picture had me drooling XD And I wanted to show you Grell in disguise*

10.11.2008, 05:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I thought Grell had red hair... ah well.

Anyway! Lookie!

*melts*

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.13.2008, 06:19 PM.

10.13.2008, 06:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

He does. XD In disguise as a butler it's black... or brown.. If you read or watched the anime you'll soon find out. ^^ I find they make it more apparent he's going to be a bigger character soon to the story in the anime. XD Cuteness of a Stick~.

Ah, I think I'm hopelessly addicted to the Antique Bakery manga. @.@ I am a total sucker for shounen-ai series about cooking, but I don't think I'll watch the anime or the Japanese drama for awhile.. I'm gonna buy this, if they let me. They let Meggy but she has some of them in love with her looks or something.. I mean, they'll let me buy 16+ manga, and last time I checked this at the store it was rated that. But since it was placed specifically in the yaoi section.. I find myself laughing because the store only has a yaoi section. XD No yuri.

But I DEFINITELY WANT THE KOREAN MOVIE. @,@ I think I was succumbed to a puddle after watching the trailer. Sure, I could barely understand it (lol, their English and French is easier to follow than it is when said by a Japanese person XD Even though they had that in letters in the trailer..) and why I even could proves I've been around Ty too much. XD

Can someone tell me who Ono's actor is? O.O And what glasses guy is named? I find Ono's actor terribly attractive to the point of random giggle fits. And I haven't read to when glasses guy appears.

http://www.antique2008.co.kr/

I think it says his actor's name on the screen. If none of you can find out, I'll show it to Ty and see if he can... But I'm not too sure how he'll react to the gay scenes... I thought the car one was funny. XD He knows I like gay guys, but.. It's kinda odd showing your own boyfriend that stuff.

EDIT: Ah, found out his actor. And it always confuses me when they use different names for the characters but you quickly realize which ones. XD His actor is Kim Jae-wook, and wow, what a cute young man! >.< *sounds unbelievably like an old woman XD shot*

The anime kinda disappoints me though. ^^; Watched the first episode. It wasn't as soft and cute as the manga is for me. But I haven't finished the first volume yet.. Had probably the best OP and ED sequences I've ever watched. O.O Wow.. The ending theme was lovely. ^^

It makes me want the Korean movie more. T.T Maybe I can magically ship myself there..

The anime made me laugh though. XD Tachibana the Straight~. I like Ono and all but.. I hate his hair. XD Ah, and the glasses man is Chikage, ne?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 10.13.2008, 10:10 PM.

10.13.2008, 06:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sorry, double post. >.< I've come to scare you senseless with GRELL. XD I need to find that bloody picture but if anyone wants to watch/read this series (and wow, it's really popular. o.o) that other picture is sort of a spoiler because it has word bubbles beneath it. XD

There was some cute Miharu pictures, and I think I saw Yoite's face in chaptre 51, and I don't believe I'm mistaken. o_O His mother appeared too, I think (it was in Japanese and I can't read much kanji >.< ) but she didn't seem happy.. XD My thoughts on the kitten were too perverted, and then seeing Miharu cry made me wanna be Yukimi. XD Boys crying is just lovely~.

Sorry, I'm in a giddy mood. ^^;

10.16.2008, 03:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Keep that guy away from me... *shivers* O_O

My Anime List

10.17.2008, 05:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

*squees*

10.17.2008, 05:52 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Keep that guy away from me... *shivers* O_O

Awww, does he really scare you that much? ^^; My friends have found his real personality completely "adorable", though only Meggy and I say that. XD Allie thought he was wonderful. (lol, three times in episode three he tried to kill himself XD)

Shall I just post pictures of his timid personality, mostly shown in the anime? ^^ It's OK that when someone screen caps the scene he wears a dress in I can post it, ne? I almost freaked when that happened. XD There was too much fanservice that episode~.

I can't help it when a flamboyantly gay psychopath opheliac gains my complete love. XD I think he scares my boyfriend.

10.17.2008, 10:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um...just out of curiosity, FFF, do you find the crazy looking guy with the chainsaw attractive?

I mean...even for you, he looks a bit creepy. xP

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.17.2008, 10:51 PM.

10.17.2008, 10:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Um...just out of curiosity, FFF, do you find the crazy looking guy with the chainsaw attractive?

I mean...even for you, he looks a bit creepy. xP

Yeah. o.o He's just too cute for words~. >.< *she means both personality and looks* There aren't many characters like him, which is upsetting, and I think I love this mangaka too. O_O She does series that fit my tastes perfectly. Though I have to keep remembering she's also a yaoi mangaka and I don't think I'll EVER read her yaoi works. O_O;; Kill me if I do, it'd be the death of me because she seems kinda perverted..

Aww, Grell's really not that scary. ^^ I mean yes, in chaptre 10 he doesn't even give a second thought on killing Madam Red. He probably won't be around for much longer but because I know we'll never really witness his fate yet, he could come back unknowingly in the manga. XD I'm pretty sure he will. Somehow the way the mangaka draws him shows his personality all too well. O.O I doubt the anime can do that.

Here's a picture of Grell from the anime. XD Wait until they do him what he should look like. (likely in episode 5 or 6... Awww, he'll be out of the picture too soon >.< )

http://celestialkitsune.files.wordpress....w=440&h=248

This scene made Allie lol too much. XD Darn, it won't work.. well, don't be scared. This is him as his disguise. ^^; It's nothing like who he really is.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 10.18.2008, 09:56 AM.

10.18.2008, 09:55 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Whoah... hotness... overload... XD *dies*

I love Vampire Knight. *wipes away tear of joy*

My Anime List

10.25.2008, 02:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, I still hate how they did their eyes. (god, why can't her series MeruPeri get animated too? >.< I would so watch that. O.O But I suppose it could only stand around for 13 episodes... I'd die of nosebleeds, and I don't mean for the pretty guys. XD I only like Lei and Jiele, because they're amusing and Nei and Jiele's children are GAH, CUTE O_O)

Not really obsessed with MeruPeri, I just loved it. XD

lol, I just figured out the red jacket Grell wears later on is Madam Red's after he kills her. XD I couldn't stop laughing when he said to Sebby "If I was to bear your child, I would surely do so!". Sebby attracts more males than female. XD

Someone get me a full screen cap of Ciel in a dress? XD I stuck with finding endless amounts of Grell pictures, and Sebastian's hair..

lol, Sebastian looks weird in pink. *remembers episode 4*

10.25.2008, 10:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks