QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry the girls were in that first pic.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 10.26.2008, 06:17 AM.

10.26.2008, 06:16 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And here I actually believed you might stop doing this. Ah well.

My Anime List

10.26.2008, 06:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol at the donuts. XD *imagines them extremely fat* O_O

I need something with some cute guys in it. I'll have to look through some more manga series. XD It seems if there was any Japanese anthology I could get monthly it would be GFantasy, considering how easily addicted I become to the works published in it. O.O;; I noticed that with other series that the three main ones I've found in it..

Actually, there is one I'd like to find which I got a couple icons of. But I don't know the series title at all... The guy was just insanely cute. X3 With his eye movements... ^^;; I really DO have a fetish for how men's eyes move.. o_O Weird..

10.26.2008, 09:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Allen can't get fat cos he's a parasite type ^^ Kanda wont eat sweet things so he wont get fat, and Lavi... Panda will probably kick him if he eats too much. Lol.

And geez kaz im in trouble again? I like these bishonen. i dont have access to many other animes and i dont get interested in mangas easily, so im sorry if i like them. Besides, its not like i get annoyed at other people for posting their obsessions constantly. I know i post dgm alot more then you and the others post your stuff but still. And i havent even posted anything to do with them in a while cos i knew you guys would get mad. I'm sorry, but i like these guys.
sorry if i sounded snippy, i dont mean to offend you.

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 10.26.2008, 11:28 PM.

10.26.2008, 11:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

KORE WA NAN DESU KA?...

What is Bishonen?

10.27.2008, 10:41 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it a comic?

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 10.27.2008, 10:42 AM.

10.27.2008, 10:41 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, no. Here's what Wikipedia tells us about bishonen:

"Outside Japan, bishōnen has become a generic term for all beautiful boys and young men.

The bishōnen is typically slender, with clear skin, stylish hair, and distinctly feminine facial features (such as high cheekbones), but simultaneously retains a male body.

Bishōnen is also used to describe an anime or manga character who is drawn as if a female, but has male components.

Besides being a character type, bishōnen is also a distinct art style not usually forgotten in books about drawing manga. In art, bishōnen are usually drawn delicately, with long limbs, silky or flowing hair, and slender eyes with long eyelashes that can sometimes extend beyond the face."

Get the idea? ^_~ This thread is for the fangirls (or, more rarely, fanboys ) to post pictures of and talk about bishonen, usually from whatever anime and manga they're watching or reading.

My Anime List

10.27.2008, 02:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

oh right ok

10.28.2008, 12:10 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gah, Sebby killed Grell's pretty face. XD lol, the part with him trying to fix his chainsaw because Sebby jammed it with his jacket....

And William appeared. Aww, so no more Grell? >.< I think he appears for one more chaptre or how do you exlain Undertaker..? XD

Awww, in Kaori Yuki's three chaptre manga Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan there's a cute fellow who doesn't speak often in Lucille's orchestra with a hedgehog. I don't know his name, I don't remember if it was ever mentioned, but he's just... Hyuuu. ^^ Kohaku's too insane, Eles is gender confusing me, and Lucille... I guess he's insane too. XD I mean, they all kill things, except Eles, and the cute one uses an axe..

He was holding a person's head and saying "Pretty..". :3 This mangaka draws some pretty weird stuff.. XD What's with the hedgehog? XD I wonder something about it and.. the pianist.. who was their pianist? Lucille sings, Kohaku.... GOD KNOWS WHAT. O_o Even he scares me.. And cute guy is.. I think he plays the cello? He was holding the case really weirdly. X3 He reminds me Kaori Yuki's version of Hansel. <3 Except with longer hair and you can't see his eyes and he's a lot thinner.

10.28.2008, 05:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I want to know what chaptre this is. O_O Obviously a page from the few I'm missing..

11.06.2008, 04:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hottie! a crazy looking hottie but a hottie all the same.

11.08.2008, 07:58 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm thinking Wolverine crossed with Little Red Riding Hood. I love his hair <3 Lol, he looks so macho...

My Anime List

11.08.2008, 08:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hugh jackman gone wrong
its so annoying when uber hot OCs arent in real animes, particu;larly when they look so badass

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 11.08.2008, 08:59 PM.

11.08.2008, 08:58 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, I made a thread of this on a small forum my friend gave me. XD They LOVE it. lol

I saw what Jasper's actor looks like for the Twilight film.. I was like... flabbergasted. XD

11.09.2008, 07:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pretty guy :

My Anime List

11.16.2008, 03:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha.

That'll teach you to post things from URLs like "yaoi.y-gallery.net".

11.16.2008, 03:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ssshhh... ¬.¬

...what do you mean anyway?

My Anime List

11.16.2008, 03:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMFG. XD That was hilarious. I mean waaay hilarious. I thought Arren was joking, then I looked. lol

I wonder if there's any coloured scans of Soma from Kuroshitsuji..

11.16.2008, 03:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Oh, Snap! >

It looks like you've got invalid referrer headers.
We can help, though! Please go to the help page:
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/help"

Post last edited by arren18 on 11.16.2008, 03:47 PM.

11.16.2008, 03:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No srsly, what?? Where does it say that?

My Anime List

11.16.2008, 03:49 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks