QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok,enough with the llama.
i like ducks.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.30.2007, 10:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who here likes cheesecake?
(Sorry if I'm a bit sidetracked here.)

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 10:26 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay cheese cake!

10.30.2007, 10:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this thread has become riduclasly annoying now cut the cr*p

god made the platapus to be used as a freak show so that people can get rich in the australian sideshow buissness
end of story

10.30.2007, 10:58 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no, God diddnt create the platypus, a beaver drifted down from Canada on an iceberg, and a duck was wondering around, than feeling adventurous, stuff happened and their byproduct was..... duh duh-duh duh........ the platypus was formed

10.30.2007, 11:26 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
no, God diddnt create the platypus, a beaver drifted down from Canada on an iceberg, and a duck was wondering around, than feeling adventurous, stuff happened and their byproduct was..... duh duh-duh duh........ the platypus was formed

hahahaha.. as a matter of fact thats how most animals native to australia came about...
Eagle + Giraffe = Emu
Bear + Squirrel = Koala
Badger + Squirrel = Possum
Mouse + Human = Kangaroo
etc, etc..

10.30.2007, 11:36 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO

hahahaha.. as a matter of fact thats how most animals native to australia came about...
Eagle + Giraffe = Emu
Bear + Squirrel = Koala
Badger + Squirrel = Possum
Mouse + Human = Kangaroo
etc, etc..

lol
omg
lol

none of those pairs are even remotely similar
but hey, you do raise a good point

10.30.2007, 11:52 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What about the kookaburra?

Open source rules!

10.31.2007, 04:02 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tariss-of-mar
What about the kookaburra?

pidgeon and a trumpet..

10.31.2007, 04:53 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Interesting theory.

For anyone else who actually cares for the real facts, the animals in Australia are unique because after it broke of from Pangaea, the animals were pretty much stranded on their own. Asia's animals had loads of space to wander around, as do America, but Australia...

And if you're wondering, Australia was detached from Africa (I think).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.31.2007, 11:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Same thing with New Zealand. When the country broke off from the mainland, the animal population became completely isolated. And when animals evolve in isolated areas, they develop really strange characteristics. Every single native bird species in New Zealand, for example, is flightless.

10.31.2007, 05:07 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And the same also occured in Madagascar, the Galapagos Islands, Malta... am I forgetting anywhere?

10.31.2007, 05:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what about the dingo's

10.31.2007, 06:38 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Interesting theory.

For anyone else who actually cares for the real facts, the animals in Australia are unique because after it broke of from Pangaea, the animals were pretty much stranded on their own. Asia's animals had loads of space to wander around, as do America, but Australia...

personally i think my theory is far more feasible...........

ye, thats why when the europeans got here, several of the native animals were labelled "devils", "freaks" or natural miracles... come one, come all! see the amazing duck-beaver!

10.31.2007, 06:40 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

thats what isaid before the platapus is just a thing for austyralian sideshows

like a tiny top sorta atraction..

10.31.2007, 06:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

dingos came from asia.just a wild dog.ask mr clayton.
according to this jerk on youtube,everything aussie is designed to make fun of the rest of the world.

10.31.2007, 10:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Interesting theory.

personally i think my theory is far more feasible...........

ye, thats why when the europeans got here, several of the native animals were labelled "devils", "freaks" or natural miracles... come one, come all! see the amazing duck-beaver!

i second that

screw science and logic, imagination is the way to go

10.31.2007, 10:33 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

i agree

10.31.2007, 10:43 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

amen.

10.31.2007, 10:53 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Hear hear.

Open source rules!

11.01.2007, 04:14 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks