QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
Johny
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Johny Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is Samurai Champloo made by the same person as Cowboy Bebop? I must download it.

11.12.2006, 11:13 AM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Want me to find out?
WAIT!! My list is two big!
I've got 7 animes on the go
right now!
Ouran's cool though!
Those dudes dressed in dresses..DUDE!!
Haha! And Neko-chan is so cute!
And is the leader of that Lobeilia club
a women or a guy, can't tell..

11.12.2006, 11:17 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Yep, same director, namely Shinichiro Watanabe..
That man is ACE!
He also directed 2 animatrix episodes (the best 2 ones actually):
Kid´s Story and Detective Story.
Samurai Champloo is sooo cool, its by the same artist as the anime in Kill Bill (NOTE: Watanabe is director in both SC and CB, not artist )

11.12.2006, 01:41 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Err....That's a hard one, but right now my #1 anime is Tsubasa cuz I just love it! and I went to extreme lengths to get Manga and posters^^

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.02.2007, 08:31 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Mononokehime
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.25.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mononokehime Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favourite EVER anime:

InuYasha

Fruits Basket

MononokeHime

Spirited Away

TOTORO!

Howl's Moving Castle

Pom Poko

07.15.2007, 05:00 PM Mononokehime is offline   Profile for Mononokehime Add Mononokehime to your buddy list
aDeL
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aDeL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

naruto, rurouni kenshin and samurai deeper kyo

07.23.2007, 07:46 AM aDeL is offline   Profile for aDeL Add aDeL to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um...I seem to not be watching much anime lately, and now it's all manga. Well, my favorite manga is Shinshi Doumei Cross so, my fav anime, probably Full Moon or Sugar Sugar Rune.

07.23.2007, 10:47 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've just started watching Paranoia Agent and my word is it good!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.23.2007, 06:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good, all we need now is for more people to watch it, then we can start a discussion thread on how crazy the series is.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.24.2007, 01:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
gdsoflovenbeauty
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by gdsoflovenbeauty Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Le Chevalier D'Eon
Haibane Renmei
Diamond DayDreams
Blood
Pretear
Princess Tutu
Angelic Layer

There are alot more anime that I have seen that I know I am forgetting to put on here. These are just some of the anime series that I love. So forgive me for the incomplete list.

07.26.2007, 12:11 AM gdsoflovenbeauty is offline   Profile for gdsoflovenbeauty Add gdsoflovenbeauty to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well howl's moving castle is my fav. anime but show? umm would have to be Samurai champloo!!!!! inuyasha,samurai 7,

08.02.2007, 09:39 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Alighieri
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Alighieri Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favorite show is definatly FMA no contest.

08.02.2007, 11:43 PM Alighieri is offline   Profile for Alighieri Add Alighieri to your buddy list
jim222
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jim222 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pokemon Seasons 1to5! These seasons I think should be watched dubbed for definate. However After this it goes so far down hill it burns a whole in my heart this whole advanced crap is why pokemon is not hip hop and jamlock like it used to be. One of the main resons is Ash's voice. So I reccoment subtitles from season 6 onwards

But AMAZING SHOW! - That is possibly a bit sad coming from a 16 year old but f--k it you live once and If i wanna wach pokemon god damnit Ill do it!

08.04.2007, 09:19 PM jim222 is offline   Profile for jim222 Add jim222 to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well put lol

i considered the 2st season of digimon to be very good, i liked how it was set up, and it was one of those introductory anime. whne your younger you dont just stumble upon the Akiras or Jin Rohs. You start small. I missed alot of pokemon as it was on when i was at school, but i do have fond memories of it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.05.2007, 09:46 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the first series (the second and - I think - third too) of Pokemon were good. And the first and third series of Digimon. But nowadays I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face watching them.

08.05.2007, 09:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to watch pokemon and digimon and I remember they used to be pretty good. I don't know what they turnned into, though.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

08.06.2007, 06:28 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Having watched Evangelion right through three times in the last three weeks I have to say it's still my favourite anime series ever. After about twelve times now I'm STILL seeing new things in it.

But also Paranoia Agent has to be right up close with it - that show is just beautiful to look at and will keep you awake in bed thinking long after you should have been asleep.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 08.07.2007, 04:11 PM.

08.07.2007, 04:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think ive taken all i can form EVA, it doesnt have the same effect as it did. I cant even motivate myself to watch it. but ive been sick of anime, i cant sit and watch it anymore. im not sure whats up with me. i need a break.

of all time, i would have to say EVA, but i did enjoy Stellvia, and Sola is getting up there if i can remember where i left off.

i would even rate Shuffle! high, as the characters are interesting but it loses points on the ecchi.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.07.2007, 04:51 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Over the last couple of days, I have stayed with Saddles and his lovely family, during which time, I have watched the entire Evangelion series and I can see why he thinks this is something very special!

08.07.2007, 06:25 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Cabooseshero
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Movies:
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Howl's Moving Castle
Paprika
Tokyo Godfathers
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Spirited Away
Grave of the Fireflies
Cowboy Bebop the movie

Shows:
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Gantz
Abenoboshi Magical Shopping arcade
Paranoia Agent
Samurai Champloo
Tsubasa
Crayon Shin-Chan
Devil May Cry
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Berserk
Hellsing Ultimate (never cared for the original anime)
Gungrave

Post last edited by Cabooseshero on 08.17.2007, 02:21 AM.

08.17.2007, 02:20 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks