QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Death Note
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Death Note » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Death NotePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Ive been getting this series recommended by quite a few people, and decide to finally watch episode 1. Contrary to what I expected, i was really impressed. The quality of the animation is very good. The dark mood is further enhanced by the extremely-well fitting music (ooohhh, like my wording there.. ). Im gonna watch episode 2 as soon as I can. (not now it s midnight )..
If you can, watch it.. If oyure not an ultra shoujo fan, you must like it!

11.11.2006, 08:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
  gosh!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you watched it already or not? when was it on your country's cinema?? mine is out already, but...... i can't go and watch...

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.12.2006, 12:59 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Its an anime tv series, so it never came out in the cinemas..
I have watched episode 1 and will watch more soon.
Heres link for first one (subbed):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L6-W5Fjwxag

TADAA!! enjoy

11.12.2006, 05:38 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, no, he's referring to the movie. There's a live-action version based on the manga, live-action btw.

I'm catching that soon, hopefully tomorrow. Then I need to find the manga. THEN I need to clear space on my harddrive before I watch the series.

So... yeah.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2006, 12:53 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
ahhh yeah, Kanat told me about it.
He said it was very successful but pretty ****
Ill see it htough if it comes out

11.12.2006, 01:42 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen a few eps of deathnote. i agree with jrr. it's really good. i want to see the live action too it looks good.

11.15.2006, 05:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
only up to ep 6 for now..
next ones comming out subbed on youtube on friday..
(they come out subbed every friday)
cant wait, its really addictive.. a bit like lost

11.15.2006, 06:14 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*adds to giant list*
Ugh, I won't be done till the end of
next year*grown*
LIST IS TOO LONG!! STOP IT!!
Hey wait!! Don't!
I wonder when I get older if I could create
an anime, my mom said..*evil stare*
*evil look*..HAHAHA!

11.15.2006, 06:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i left off at episode 4.. i think i will start watching it again if i can stop watching kdramas and kmovies..lol

11.16.2006, 11:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks