QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - another drawing of mine
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » another drawing of mine » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
another drawing of minePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe.... this drawing is... is......Inuyasha!! comments...

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

Post last edited by 88Kazuya on 11.17.2006, 07:43 PM.

11.17.2006, 02:41 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO..
pic aint showing.
wheres your sig from.?
charcter names sound really familiar

11.17.2006, 04:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The sig is Final Fantasy.

Anyhoo, the pic isn't showing.

11.17.2006, 12:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
88Kazuya
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

[QUOTE]Originally posted by arren18
The sig is Final Fantasy.

Anyhoo, the pic isn't showing.
[/QUOT sorry guys... technical problem... very sorry...suminasen...

11.17.2006, 07:46 PM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
definitely inu-yasha hehe..
never liked manga/anime though..

11.18.2006, 05:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not really an Inuyasha fan either, but I like that picture.

11.18.2006, 05:37 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I also dont' like Inuyasha, but that picture is very good.

11.18.2006, 08:32 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My friends all love that show and Naruto.
Me, I have different tastes.
Your pictures cute though!

11.18.2006, 09:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
hehe..
none liks inu-yasha..

11.18.2006, 01:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't find an interest in it, even
though it's my sort of show.
But then it's the same with Harry Potter
books. I don't like them, but like magic
and wizards, and it's my genre!

11.18.2006, 01:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
88Kazuya
Kodama

aww...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't get it... why you guyz dislike that show... i thought that show has plenty of fans...

11.19.2006, 04:30 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
dont like his drawing style..
its too... i dunno..
weird.

11.19.2006, 06:29 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like Inuyasha but your drawing is cute...

11.19.2006, 06:34 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by 88Kazuya
i don't get it... why you guyz dislike that show... i thought that show has plenty of fans...

I dunno why really. It's just not my type of thing. And I was kinda put of ever since the webcomic VG Cats referred to it as "Dragonball Z for girls"

11.19.2006, 07:32 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, don't worry!
My friends and about any "normal"
know what Inu Yasha is. More or so,
the birthday I went to yesterday, the
girl got an Inu Yasha movie and episodes
1-10.
Oh, I watch it, I'll watch any anime no madder how bad as
long as it appeals to some interest.

11.19.2006, 07:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks