QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have no idea! I'm wondering... please tell me!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.16.2007, 05:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its pretty simple.
She has a spot on the side of her face.
Full stop.

10.16.2007, 05:26 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fruits Basket boxed set arrived yesterday!

The sofa and the TV have been booked by Megan and I for all day Saturday!

10.19.2007, 04:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK that's plain freaky. My entire box set arrived today. It should have been here two weeks ago but the strikes held things up. And then it arrives the day after yours... wierd.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.19.2007, 12:49 PM.

10.19.2007, 12:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine didn't arrive today. Perhaps because I didn't order one. But had it arrived today as well that would have been freaky!

10.19.2007, 05:48 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anyone seen pretear??????

10.21.2007, 10:03 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, a long time ago. It was kind of a let down after all the hype I heard about it.

So, is this a random, talk about what you will thread? I never did figure it out...

10.21.2007, 10:04 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's pretty much what most of the threads are after the first couple of pages.

10.21.2007, 10:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its so hot outside im getting sunburnt just thinking about it.
btw,you guys had better find that funny,i spent most of the bus ride coming up with that joke.i need a hobby.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.21.2007, 11:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow you should do stand up....

10.24.2007, 10:32 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im only funny when i dont mean to be.
heres a random conversation i had today.
me:jamie,why are you taking a toaster to englisk?
jamie:cos it wont fit in my locker.
mek...

10.24.2007, 11:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

that wasn't funny

10.24.2007, 11:32 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,you had to be there.and know jamie.

10.24.2007, 11:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

uh ok then

10.24.2007, 11:40 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know him that well, but it's still funny...
Have you ever laughed for no reason and then laughed because you just realized you laughed for no reason?

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.25.2007, 06:34 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im noting a weird coincidence in surname and location.
Are you related?

10.25.2007, 11:07 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They're either friends, sisters or cousins. Can't remember which. That was kind've pointless to say though because that much was obvious.

10.25.2007, 11:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

They could be total strangers who co-incidentally found they had similar usernames and then decided to pretend they knew each other.

Unlikely, I know, but kinda cool too.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.25.2007, 03:29 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Not as cool as a glass full of ice.

10.25.2007, 05:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Farren
Baron

or as coll as watching somone juggle clubs while riding a unicycle now thats cool 8]

10.25.2007, 05:59 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks