QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you think the shard is in those mountains?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.03.2007, 11:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

destroy all mac computers!
they are evil!like the original series of spiderman and bigbrother!

10.04.2007, 08:06 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

destroy americas next top model!
we dont care!

10.04.2007, 11:06 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

evil people don't cry though so how do you castrate a lamb wih pencil shavings

10.04.2007, 11:12 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

im sure crispy and jamie would find away,in between hacking onto nasa and the pentagon.

10.04.2007, 11:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

dude my back is killing me,i need a new computer chair...

10.05.2007, 01:15 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

www.absoluteanime.com

10.05.2007, 11:03 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Don't you go bringing pasta into this, pasta is evil and must be stopped!

Rrrrrrrrrrr! Don't you dare disrespect the pasta!

10.06.2007, 04:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

pasta rhymes with faster,faster means to speed up and up is a kind of soft drink!

10.06.2007, 05:01 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
pasta rhymes with faster,faster means to speed up and up is a kind of soft drink!

If you say so... *backs off slowly*

10.06.2007, 05:03 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hmm...today my mind is more scattered then the shikon jewl shards.i agree with your 'she is crazy' indication.
but this is a random crap forum so its normal.

10.06.2007, 06:07 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, yeah. I can be crazy too when I'm in the mood.

Love your sig by the way, witty.

My Anime List

10.06.2007, 06:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

thanks,i....have no idea where i got it.

10.06.2007, 07:02 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i like your sig,it has hot guys

10.06.2007, 07:02 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
i like your sig,it has hot guys

And I love every one of 'em. I can't choose which one I like best. Can you?

10.06.2007, 07:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, I actually like Haru from Furuba, and ya don't have him there. XD "Fairies really DO exist. A mystery.." my favorite line of his from volume 8 of the manga. ^^ I need a life..Wait, no, I have a life, it's just my imagination is trying to KILL me...o_O

Hatori. I like him too. And since I'm the year of the Dog, Shigure. But I was scared to death of Ayame back almost a year ago when I watched the anime.

My dad's a Dragon, I'm a Dog, and my mom and sister are Cows...er...I mean Oxes.^^'

10.06.2007, 10:27 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
lol, I actually like Haru from Furuba, and ya don't have him there.

Yeah sorry, it was between him, Ritsu and Ayame. Ayame won as you see.

quote:
Hatori. I like him too.

Yeah I love Hatori. I watched episode 8 for the first time a few days ago and it made me cry so much.

quote:
and my mom and sister are Cows...er...I mean Oxes.^^'

Heh... lol. And by the way, it's oxen not oxes.

My Anime List

10.06.2007, 11:10 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
lol, I actually like Haru from Furuba, and ya don't have him there.

Yeah sorry, it was between him, Ritsu and Ayame. Ayame won as you see.

quote:
Hatori. I like him too.

Yeah I love Hatori. I watched episode 8 for the first time a few days ago and it made me cry so much.

quote:
and my mom and sister are Cows...er...I mean Oxes.^^'

Heh... lol. And by the way, it's oxen not oxes.

lol, oops. XD Ooh, I love Ritsu!!^^ I forgot bout Ritchan-san. XD How could I?! But I like Ayame and Mine. *Mine: Girl who works for Ayame. I love her and how her name is said.*

I have the DVd with the eighth episode. Actually, some of the stuff that happened to Hatori..o_O Happened to me, now that I think bout it. How queer. ._.
lol, I believe Shaun is born on the Chinese New Year for his birth date, can't tell. He might be a Rooster. Everyone freaks out whenever I yell "Hey, *reading ninth volume* Kureno the Bueno Chocolate Bar Appeared!!^^" "wtf?"

10.06.2007, 12:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
lol, oops. XD Ooh, I love Ritsu!!^^ I forgot bout Ritchan-san. XD How could I?! But I like Ayame and Mine. *Mine: Girl who works for Ayame. I love her and how her name is said.*

I have the DVd with the eighth episode. Actually, some of the stuff that happened to Hatori..o_O Happened to me, now that I think bout it. How queer. ._.
lol, I believe Shaun is born on the Chinese New Year for his birth date, can't tell. He might be a Rooster. Everyone freaks out whenever I yell "Hey, *reading ninth volume* Kureno the Bueno Chocolate Bar Appeared!!^^" "wtf?"

Haven't read any of the manga, but the whole anime series should be arriving any day.... I say that it should be... it would be here already if it weren't for THOSE DAMN SELFISH MORONIC POSTAL STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

<----- You see this? This is a millionth of how angry I am with the postman.

10.06.2007, 01:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:

Haven't read any of the manga, but the whole anime series should be arriving any day.... I say that it should be... it would be here already if it weren't for THOSE DAMN SELFISH MORONIC POSTAL STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

<----- You see this? This is a millionth of how angry I am with the postman.

lol Yeah, it almost killed me waiting for my manga to come in the mail. Then I went down to the beach, and went to the little corner store *only store more like it*, bought a small bag of chips and plunked down on a rock on the beach. The beach is right in front of the store. Then there's a fish factory and the wharves. The waters too cold to swim in. Aye, and what a wonderful cloudy and cold day it was.^^ *hates heat and sun, but does not like it extremely cold*

Me and my cuz read the manga. I own up to volume 9.^^ She owns less. I have one DVD. I'd have the first DVD of Furuba, but, alas, they only had the second one because someone keeps buying all the DVDs and only had that one. *gets into talks with the people who work there* My Lord, whose the secret Fruits Basket fan up there? o_O and the manga is usually gone too. Its the worst looking one at that store. XD I'm lucky to have found used volumes of Death Note and Wallflower. lol And finding SSR is really rather hard.

Meh...I have a Kagura plushie..he he he..

10.06.2007, 03:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks