QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have no idea who the guys are,but theyre all hot.
but you should have the hottest bishie ever;alviss from MAR.bet you knew i was gonna say him,huh?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.06.2007, 06:33 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe,how awsome is pie....?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.06.2007, 06:53 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
i have no idea who the guys are,but theyre all hot.
but you should have the hottest bishie ever;alviss from MAR.bet you knew i was gonna say him,huh?

They are (going from left to right):

Shigure Sohma (who turns into a dog when he gets hugged), Hatori Sohma (who turns into a seahorse), Ayame Sohma (who turns into a snake), Kyo Sohma (who turns into a cat), and Yuki Sohma (who turns into a rat).

My Anime List

10.07.2007, 06:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

all the guys look pretty cool
but my fav is the white haired green eyed guy who looks a lot like sephiroth

the second guy looks like an idiot hair over one eye he looks like an emo
i hate emo'ssssssssss!!

the first guy looks like seiji a bit

10.07.2007, 07:28 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
the second guy looks like an idiot hair over one eye he looks like an emo
i hate emo'ssssssssss!!

It doesn't matter that that eye is covered because Hatori is almost blind in that one. And if you had a past like Hatori's you'd be a bit emo too.

I haven't seen an episode with Ayame (the white-haired green-eyed guy) yet but apparently he's pretty scary. Not as in villainous scary more like freaky scary. He cross-dresses sometimes.

Yeah Shigure does look kinda like Seiji now you mention it.

I like the guy with the orange hair, Kyo. He's cute.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.08.2007, 05:18 AM.

10.08.2007, 05:17 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the fruits basket dude on the far right looks pretty cool

10.08.2007, 07:21 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
the fruits basket dude on the far right looks pretty cool

Yeah he's OK. He's the one who turns into a rat. He's got his own fanclub at his highschool.

10.10.2007, 04:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

oh i don't know much about fruits basket can you tell me about it pleeze like your oppinion of it and stuff

10.10.2007, 09:34 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
oh i don't know much about fruits basket can you tell me about it pleeze like your oppinion of it and stuff

I'll PM you.

10.11.2007, 08:37 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd like to watch some Fruits Basket before I buy the DVD set but I can't find ep.1 or 2 online anywhere. Anyone got any tips?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.12.2007, 08:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

ask Kazegami he sent me the first two episodes

10.14.2007, 11:55 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They were in English. But another helpful person linked me to the Japanese ones. Watched the first episode, liked it and ordered the box set today.

10.15.2007, 07:54 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

wow your a man of action

you seen pretear?

10.15.2007, 06:44 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My cuz has them somewhere..>.>

lol, it was funny because they had the boxsets special in Ontario or Montreal someplace, and they had posters and everything, but it was sold out. XD Amazing, isn't it? We just figured out we have anime conventions right frigging near my cuz's, too. XD Damn, man. LOL We might go to one in Ontario some year and stay with our older cousins who like Ghibli and visit Kaoru. I need to help my cuz with her Japanese though, because she was supposed to practice it while she was away from Kaoru.

My cuz is a big Fruits Basket fan.^^ I like getting into fights over the audio on the DVD. XD

10.15.2007, 09:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

so the series must be pretty good then i spose if fff likes it

10.15.2007, 10:42 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
so the series must be pretty good then i spose if fff likes it

lol, I prefer the manga, i just wish people would stop reading it and asking if they can use "pick-up" lines from it..o_O wtf? But, alas, it only goes up to half way through volume eight of the manga for the TV series.

My cuz likes the anime more. Because she can only get one manga each month so she borrows mine. >.>

And my siggy here is of Ritsu and Shigure.^^ My cuz keeps calling me "Shigure-san" but in an English accent. XD So I call her "Kagura-nee-san" for some reason. me and my sis have Kagura plushies so we annoy my cuz with them. One of my cousins is the Yea rof the Rat so I call her Yuki-chan sometimes, but it's people born in the year of the Rooster i can have fun with. XD

I'm going to buy that boar ornament from the cute stuff in the back of one of the Asian markets for my cuz. Needs to find the price first...so much cute jewelery..

10.16.2007, 11:02 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
And my siggy here is of Ritsu and Shigure.^^

Yeah doesn't Ritsu have this spot on his side and he faints if you touch it?

10.16.2007, 11:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
And my siggy here is of Ritsu and Shigure.^^

Yeah doesn't Ritsu have this spot on his side and he faints if you touch it?

Something. I do too, but I don't faint. ._. He's, I guess he and Haru are my favorites.

10.16.2007, 01:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami doesn't Ritsu have this spot on his side and he faints if you touch it?
Something. I do too, but I don't faint.
*wonders what that might mean*

10.16.2007, 02:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami doesn't Ritsu have this spot on his side and he faints if you touch it?
Something. I do too, but I don't faint.
*wonders what that might mean*

*wonders what you wonder what that means* O_o

10.16.2007, 03:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks