QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love the twins. That episode where they get in a fight and change their haircolor and stuff was hilarious. Especially with Tamaki and the little one(forget his name) trying to stop them.

01.10.2007, 02:30 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always have to tell the twins apart to every one.
Haruko, could you all stop with the Sasuke being a gay,
geez it's creeping me out and you'd better not leave if you and Chii don't share, I mean, hello, there are at least 15 girls
at my school I know are in love with Sasuke, so no
need attacking the world claiming he's your's!*hides behind
note book*Oh, and don't hurt me.
And you can't leave, and would you and arren quite bugging
each other.
Besides, I still have to kill my friend for saying Hyuu all the
time. and some one wants to kill Syaoran because he thinks
Sakura is hot and tried to kill my friends manga..Syaoran,
I mean..Then he said Fai was hot not relising he was
a guy..hehehe..I call that guy Hiroshi cause he reminds me
of Hiroshi off Pita-Ten..
Hey, Haruko, please stay on here for your friend Emi's
sake!*That me*

01.10.2007, 03:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, you know a lot of strange people...

01.10.2007, 04:01 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*grumbles* I will see lawl. I know lots of ppl r in lubs with Sasuke but they share. And i dont know very many of em XP. Anyway me and arren lov bugging each other, tis good fun even if he does call me a fangirl *glares* He'll feel the blade of my shuriken if he doesnt watch out. If i had a Shuriken tht is. And knew where he lived. But tht stuff doesnt matter, teency details. I wuldnt mind killin Syoaran myself.. He's fine just gets on my nerves a tad....Now Sasuke THEREs a real man...even if he is gay. I think the whole is he gay or not thing shuld b continued as i find it highly amusing. Or we culd carry onto other charachters.. for instance Mori-senpai and Hunny-Senpai? naw, Mori's to manly. He's like my dog. I wish my dog wuld accept my marriage proposal already. He's so stubborn... Well wtever, i think i shuld stop freakin ppl out anymore lawls.

May Rock-li be with u! (he rawks

01.10.2007, 04:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh? NO WAY JOSE!(or how do you spell it?.)
Seiji, yeah, there are many weirder people than me.
Haruko, I guess you can keep arguing for fun.
Just no talk of my Fai(and kk) being gay or I'll
pumble you to the ground..*death glare*

01.10.2007, 05:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl ok. Fai is too camp too be gay, i swear he is far too obvious XP. ARGUING IS FUN TRA LA AL (oopz im being loud) FFF, I think im in lubs with Yagumi Light as well.. only a lil tho coz he scary. ALL FRUITS BASKETS R MINE....SPESHLY Haru, Kyo, yuki he he he

01.10.2007, 05:03 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

for art class I drew a cow and said it was Haru.
Haha!

01.10.2007, 05:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LAWL! He'd love tht, he'd go black haru on ur ass! XP. Haru's just like me when he's happy he's VERY happy when he's angry he's VERY angry. XP

01.10.2007, 05:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I made a big thing about him in art class,
and Fai..I swear two people at my table were drunk..

01.10.2007, 05:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I always seem slighly drunk, in art lessons i just sit there pee'in off this girl called Kat...shes so touchy its HILARIOUS. Oh and singing weirdo german songs lol theres this great one..about a bell XP. Saddle, i uploaded those pics for u, there a few pg's bk.

01.10.2007, 05:13 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I get stupid people at my table
and one who stole my manga and
started going to all the girls saying they
were flat chested.

01.10.2007, 05:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl. Everyone on my tables my best mates...Except my art teacher who likes comin and sittin next to me which is freakin me out. Maybe i can wangle my way out of hwk...I PROPOSE A PLAN! I shall make her my b-friend!

01.10.2007, 05:18 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

hm, I will die in art class if they keep
stealing my manga from me and reading
the drunk parts in them.(ahe, Fai drunk is
funny).
They bug me the whole class and one keeps
hitting on me..*shudders*and the other two
act drunk and one starts singing random songs he made
up.

01.10.2007, 05:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

woot, Fai drunk! Sounds fun! Aaawww, i seriously wuld love to be able to go into my fav manga's.. i seriously wuld quite happily.

01.10.2007, 05:22 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That be awsome. both sakura and fai acted like
cats when drunk, and so was syaoran. Poor
Kurogane. then Fai had a hang over!
He actually looked cute with a hang over..

01.10.2007, 05:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I imagine he did, Fai is so kawaii. you just wanna huggle him and go 'ill look after you!'

01.10.2007, 05:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haruko, you like Fai?
Yay! I won't wanna kill
you. My little rooster.
Yep, Fai's cute. I just
don't like him with an eye patch..
okay, maybe at some points..
OH! FAI'S CUTE NO MATTER HOW I
PUT IT!

01.10.2007, 05:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, this may be shocking
but I have to know.
Who is Fai?

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.10.2007, 07:07 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YAY!! I'm the first to tell you! Hyuu~!
Do you see the guy in my second sig? his
name is Fai and he's a character out of a CLAMP
series call tsubasa chronicle.
He gives a guy named Kurogane weird names you
might give a cute high school girl.(ex.Kuro-rin,
kuro-woof woof, kuro-pun)
His partner in crime is mokona, a fluffy creature.
I think he's 22, not sure. He's very tall and smiles
almost all the time. I'm always wondering what
the smile's about and I'll soon figure it out.
He is running away from his world after putting
Ashura-ou into a deep sleep leaving his assistant
Chii to take care of things.
He needs to travel to many worlds. And he cannot
return to his own.
He says hyuu in th anime, but not in the manga.
It's funny he can't whistle.
Tsubasa has two seasons, with a third one coming out this
year, 51 episodes so far and one movie.(pretty short, my
sis saw it I can't tell when it comes in)
I can't wait till it's dubbed so i can see if I like it.
But if they mess up on Fai and sakura's voices, I KILL
THEM.(hehe, any one know when they'll release the dub?
FUNimation is doing it. Are they good at dubs?
Any way, i hoped this helped, ahehehe. hyuu! Weet woo!
Yup, and beware there are many fan girls I have found.
*shudders*SCARY!!

01.10.2007, 07:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Funimation did Fruits Basket and Full Metal Alchemist, so i guess if you like those then sure, they do good dubs.

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.10.2007, 08:25 PM.

01.10.2007, 08:20 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks