QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, your favorite cutest anime character.
I find we may all go off at points but we're
all still talking about cute anime characters, and
HARUKO!! If you say you'd like to see me married
to rock lee, uh uh, NO WAY! Hiss!
You can keep him as your servent boy.
Okay, Seiji. I didn't really like the dub for fruits basket
(not sure, I never got to hear Haru's voice yet or Ritsu's
voice in english and forget how their voices sound),
but I think the Fullmetal alchemist dub is very good.
They dubed Negima?! too didn't they? I've
never seen the japanese version of Negima?!. i've
watched all the episodes, except 9 cause it didn't work
in english, in English, so yeah.

01.10.2007, 08:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I forget where I read it, but someone once said that Ayame's voice from the English dub was the voice of God. I went back and checked, and I think they may be right

favorite cute character...lets see...I'll get back to you on that...

01.10.2007, 08:40 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OH MY GOD!!
I remembered I watched episode 21 in
English(or was it 22 or 20?), any way,
the episode that Tohru and Yuki go to
Ayame's store and I laughed so hard
at what was going on. Haha! Then
when you said someone said his voice sounded
like god, I remembered it and now it
scares me how that's true. Aya-chan scares
me!
I finished furuba a while back(when my lap top
worked..)and now am on the manga. YAY!!
But I'm gonna have to order 3 and 4 online.
I don't have to go on eBay, I go on Chapters
to get my books! That's where I bought Howl's
moving castle book(it's actually quite weird how
my Ghibli collection started due to my cuz
who told me about Howl, cause she saw it in theatres,
abd I pratically chained my self to my VHS
ghibli's until my parents bought it. If it wasn't
for her I'd never like anime or be on here. Imagine
this forum without me. Uh, I sorta can..)
Fai's cute! And I sorta like Dark out of DNAngel.
I laugh for some reason when ever I say
dark moussie, HAHAHAHAHA!! I can't help it, I
so know my new avatar now..hehehe. like
it, Seiji? Haruko? Yuki-samaI'm a gonna call
ya that! Suu!)

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.10.2007, 09:19 PM.

01.10.2007, 09:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wuld never be scared of Ayame, he is too absentminded, y'know he means no illness towards u even if he is a bit pervy. Tho if he said he was cold and he needed to go in my shirt id just take a sock and shoe off the put him in there under the sock. Plenty warm enough. I lov all the Fruits Basket charachters, cept perhaps Akito tho i get the feeling he's actually not tht mean inside he's just hurt and angry tht he has to be the one to die young..aww poor akito, tho if he hurts Yuki again Grrrrrr. I think Fruits Basket prob had one of the best ending episodes, awww Kyo!!

p.s I wuld just like 2 take this time on congratulatin myself for gettin past Seji in post numbers WOot

01.11.2007, 12:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

live it up while it lasts

01.11.2007, 12:55 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl, dam straight! How does it feel tht whole 8 posts or wtever it is below me? Huh punk? XP only teasin Seji

01.11.2007, 01:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

It is all in good fun.

01.11.2007, 02:17 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yup, yup!

01.11.2007, 02:59 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Yup, Yup, Yup!

01.11.2007, 05:25 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like the blue thing Seiji. It's my fav colour.
Haruko, I thought up something scary yet
silly. Could you imagine Nekozawa and Hanajima
together? Hehe! And can you imagine what Tamaki's
and Kyou's face would look like? PRICELESS!!
HAHA! I can't help it..*can't breath from laughing*
It was some random thought I just had to put on
this thread. Well, Seiji, Haruko, huh? HUH?
HAHAHA! The cat puppet that curses people with
a guy who's scared of light and a goth girl who
has poison waves and appears out of no where.
Huh? Huh? Can you? I seriously want an answer to this
before I crack!
OH! HARUKO!! YOU BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE SHEEP!!
Ah! No! Your born in that little brat's year..I HATE HIM!
I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!
And Seiji, your born in the year of the, hey? Are you a
dragon? Hmm, or year of the rabbit?
Hey, are you Hatori or Momiji, YAY!!*hugs you more*
And Chii's a sheepie too. Ah, you guys are born in Hiro's
year while I'm born in Perv Shigure's year.
Not that there is much wrong with that. I love Shigure.
Not as much as fai-san though.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.11.2007, 09:53 PM.

01.11.2007, 09:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

lol, that would be great. I haven't watched much of Ouran yet, but I hope to see more of Nekozawa soon. I don't think Hanajima would like him very much. Though a confrontation between them would be awesome(Hanajima would win). And then they could team up on people that they hate even more, like Yuki and Kyou do! I also think that Tamaki would loathe Yuki's fan club, which would be really funny too! Then maybe Hanajima and Nekozawa would get fed up with their bickering and scare the hell out of the four of them

I'm glad you like the blue

As for my year, I'm a Momiji myself. Which is great because I love Momiji

I am currently taking a break from my all night Japanese worksheet cram. I had a big packet that I was supposed to do over winter break, but I didn't do any of it. And, if I don't turn it in at 9:05 this morning I get removed from the class. Damn... It's gonna be a long night...

01.12.2007, 03:14 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha! Good one!
Teaming up would be a scary duo.

01.13.2007, 06:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How many of you are taking Japanese.
I'm so jealous!
My school doesn't offer anything but
spanish and french. I have to take spanish
because I can't spell french words to save my
life.
I HATE MY SPANISH CLASS!
(please excuse the rant)

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.13.2007, 10:25 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, moroko(I wanna calls you Momo, suu!)
I'm being self taught. And my cuz has a friend
from Japane if I ever meet him. HE gave her
a dictionary to help with japanese! NO FAIR!
I'm good at french. Not swell at spanish.
I'm teaching my self any language to help me
understand others.
And I heard a song that would go great with Fai!

01.14.2007, 08:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

my school offers pretty much every major language. So yeah, I'm taking Japanese and Spanish.

01.14.2007, 05:06 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm already a bilinguist since I was born. As are almost everyone else in my country. Go Asia!

Anyway, I studied japanese by myself for the most part, before I decided to go for classes to further improve (and for the certs, lol).

Anyway, haven't watched ouran yet. Is it that good?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 01.15.2007, 11:10 AM.

01.15.2007, 11:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I'm angry with Funanimation, grr. Lawl, i quite liked those dubs but i think the voice they did for Kyo in Fruits Basket was a bit iffy, i mean christ he sounded like Elvis Presley lawl. Then again in all i prefer subs.

01.15.2007, 12:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, i just wanna see what they turn Tsubasa and holic
into. My friend started laughing cause I was quite happy
about it, cause then my friends could watch it, but I said
I'd ruin the companies life if they ruin fai's voice.
Hehe, so if there's no studio, it wasn't me..
Kidding! I wouldn't go as far as ruining them. I don't
wanna get sued.
Ouran, hmm, yes, watch it. I didn't really like the first episode
but it gets better. And don't get disappointed of the ending, kay? It might not turn out the way you want it to end.
Haruko, I agree I don't like many FUNimation dubs but then
again I haven't seen many of their dubs and really liked
FMA's and didn't mind Negima?!'s dub. You just got to get
used to Negi-sensei's voice. For those who have read
Tsubasa manga if you read the honorific's part you'd notice
it put Asuna-san and Negi-sensei to help understand.
Those are the names of the main characters of Negima?!.
Weird huh?

01.15.2007, 02:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
my school offers pretty much every major language. So yeah, I'm taking Japanese and Spanish.

Lucky!

In my school, the only languages we can get a certificate in are French and Gaelic. Also, there's a non-certificate Russian class.

So I have 5 hours of French and 2 hours of Russian in a week. And I have to use the internet for Japanese.

01.15.2007, 02:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I only get to learn french, so, yeah...But I got to
load it down to one language to learn at a time when
by myself or I won't be able to speak english again.

01.15.2007, 02:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks