QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bellmetalviscera
I guess, unlike other anime forums, this doesn't really have that hentai-loving-crowd within.

And I think that's a good thing because once the hentai-loving crowd take over that is all that gets discussed and you can kiss the rest of the board goodbye. Standards drop and never come back up again. Lots of very young kids here too so kawaii stuff is the thing really

quote:
Originally posted by bellmetalviscera I'm female. I would hope you could tell by my pictures posted in another thread.

Sorry, I never went to the Gen Discussion board before. Found 'em now. And yes, I can see that you are indeed female. Very female. That's cleared that up then

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.22.2007, 06:58 PM.

01.22.2007, 05:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

seeing as this is a "doesn't have to be studio ghibli" thread, can i just put my vote in for kimba the white lion? or emperor leo as known in japan. forget the lion king rip-off, kimba the white lion is the one. (yeah, that;s from the theme tune).

01.23.2007, 10:53 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hate that show

01.23.2007, 10:59 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had KAWAII SYNDROM last night.
I found a station that still airs Digimon..
ahee, it's been awhile and I fell in love with
it just like before.
I swear the black/blue haired guy is voiced by
the guy who plays Haku in the english version of SP
and he looks like Sasuke..haha..

01.23.2007, 04:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what is chobits

02.12.2007, 11:08 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chobits is an anime series about a guy who goes into the city for cram school, and he sees Persocons (computers designed to look and act like people) all over the place, but he can't afford one. Eventually he finds one that has been thrown out, and since he still has to teach it, hilarity ensues.
I recommend it if you like rude jokes.

Post last edited by arren18 on 02.12.2007, 01:25 PM.

02.12.2007, 01:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool sounds interesting where can i get it from

02.12.2007, 05:41 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sis wants it. She won't stop saying, "UNDERWEAR!!".
lol. And the jokes, luckily my sister does not understand
them.
My friend is now in love with Fruits Basket, thanks to me.
Now she has the entire anime..grr..
Her favorite character is Yuki.
Hm, I like Robin-sama. He's so funny.
And Dr.Jackal(my friend got GB, KILL HER!!),
Fai, and Nekozawa.^^

02.12.2007, 07:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I didn't like Chobits all that much. Chi is cute...Hideki is stupid...some of it IS funny...that's about it...too much like a harem show for my tastes.

02.12.2007, 08:58 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't like Chobits that much either....and I think Chi's voice is really annoying...*no offense though!* ^.~

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.13.2007, 01:51 AM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wish I could have done Chii's voice. I hated it.
I never really watched it but my sister did and I
know little of it. Except for the underwear thing..
Hm, well, my sister's tastes are..weird.
She's almost 10 and she loves Chobits, Pita Ten,
Azumanga Daioh, CCS, and Sonic Hedge hog..
I don't mind them, a lil dry except I found CCS
better since when I was her age it was my fav.
She also likes Tokyo Mew Mew and Spider Riders.
Hm, but mines comedy/romance/action/fantasy.
Heeeeee. And for HARUKO~!
I found Ouran plushies..heh heh heh..

02.13.2007, 08:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fff, your sis has a weird combination of anime tastes lol

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
cool sounds interesting where can i get it from

You can get the DVDs from Amazon, but if you're not certain about buying it, you can search it on Google Video, where most (if not all) the episodes can be found.

02.13.2007, 01:46 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yes, she does. But she doesn't give any thing weird nick names like me. I also like a gothic fantasy, but I can
so far only find manga series. Thank god for tokyopop's
website so I can check.*squee!*
She likes an anime character, oh GOD!! I'm trying to
convince her otherwise she cannot like Sasuke
or the fan girls(which I keep laughing, I imagine them
as Yuki and Pierre's fan girls)will skin her alive.
Now she won't shut up about Sasuke or Kotarou-kun.
Ugh...make her be quiet!!

02.13.2007, 03:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister says "squee" all
the time.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

02.13.2007, 11:55 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

She does? Haha!
My friends keep going HYUU~! just to
annoy me.
I go "WAAH! Kyo hit me!" when ever I get
like punched in the arm or something.

02.14.2007, 09:11 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Yes, she does. But she doesn't give any thing weird nick names like me. I also like a gothic fantasy, but I can
so far only find manga series. Thank god for tokyopop's
website so I can check.*squee!*
She likes an anime character, oh GOD!! I'm trying to
convince her otherwise she cannot like Sasuke
or the fan girls(which I keep laughing, I imagine them
as Yuki and Pierre's fan girls)will skin her alive.
Now she won't shut up about Sasuke or Kotarou-kun.
Ugh...make her be quiet!!

Noticed the word "goth" there. Just so you know, there's a one-shot single-volume manga called GOTH, and IMO it's a pretty damn good read. But then I like goth horror, so meh.

But really, I recommend it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.17.2007, 11:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sweet. I'll see if I can find it when I go to the book store,
it's gigantic and has tons of manga that I want and my
friend wants but we can't find in our local one or anime store.

02.17.2007, 11:13 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kawaii.kitten
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kawaii.kitten Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SASUKE UCHIHA from naruto! <3
Also,
baron from the cat returns.

02.19.2007, 04:16 PM kawaii.kitten is offline   Profile for kawaii.kitten Add kawaii.kitten to your buddy list Send an Email to kawaii.kitten
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I guess I own Nekozawa and Rii-chan. My friends wonder why I hate 'em at the moment its for making fun of Ritsu and
Neko-neko(hehehehe, my name for him)so I called my friends
dam rat in Japanese.
Then I have to share Fai, which I don't mind, and I guess me
and Haruko own Hatsuharu. She has to share. She has to share. I started acting like him at school. now all I need is
someone to call Kyo and someone to call Yuki.
Haruko, I watched a really weird video and it had Haa-kun
in it and it was creapy. He said "I am evil Homer." I'll
show later. And his bicycle song. Hee hee.
My sis is possessed literally by Misha from Pita Ten. Creepy.
She loves Kyo, Sasuke, Naruto, and someone else, OH! Now
I remember who she almost kill the tv over for him.
That main character guy off Prince of Tennis. God, she drools
all over him in a...uh...creepy way. And Jadin(I only know english dub name!)from Yu Gi Oh GX and screams his name
for everytime she sees him on tv. Creepy.
I did a quiz to see which Naruto guy was for me, got Gaara.
*sigh*And now...I think he's cute...

02.22.2007, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I find Lain very cute. She's got this intensely vulnerable quality about her, which is obviously a major intention in the character design. She looks especially sweet in her teddy bear pyjamas.

She has amazingly expressive eyes as well, some good animation in there.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.22.2007, 06:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks