QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like characters with good eyes.^^But only ones cause I
can tell everything about a person from their eyes.
Mine are shiny and large and usually crying. I cry a lot.
Pathetic useless me. Heh heh.
Hm, I like Doumeki too. But it's because he eats so much
and is like...uh...I foget. And sort of Kyouya.

02.22.2007, 06:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I find Lain very cute. She's got this intensely vulnerable quality about her, which is obviously a major intention in the character design. She looks especially sweet in her teddy bear pyjamas.

She has amazingly expressive eyes as well, some good animation in there.

I concur.

I really need to watch the rest of that series. And/or get it on DVD.

02.23.2007, 06:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

awww...I too love Lain.

02.23.2007, 11:11 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WHINEY WINNER THE WEINER!!
dude, the very first second he popped
up in Karin, I started laughing. Now
if he pops up, I won't a stop laughing.
although he looks like a Tamaki clone
I love Winner. He's so..weird.
I like the part he took out a gun and the
teacher came to him and told him he
shouldn't bing toys to school.
"Wow, it's very good made."
*shoots tree, branch falls off*
"Oh, it's real."
Ha ha. And he's supposed to be a vampire
hunter and is scared of blood and in love
with a vampire.

03.06.2007, 02:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
"Oh, it's real."
with a vampire.

I completely agree with whatever it was you said.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.06.2007, 09:24 PM.

03.06.2007, 09:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Jaquelynn
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jaquelynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have to say I like Yuki from fruits basket, Duo, Heero, and trowa from Gundam Wing, Sunako-chan from Wallflower, and Gohan from DBZ. ^^

03.08.2007, 04:00 PM Jaquelynn is offline   Profile for Jaquelynn Add Jaquelynn to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arima and Yukino from Kare Kano. Aren’t they the cutest couple ever?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.08.2007, 06:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Jaquelynn
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jaquelynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If we're going with cutest couple I would have to say Heero Yui and Relena Peacecraft from Gundam wing. ^-^
Those to are hopelessly perfect for each other.

03.09.2007, 10:31 AM Jaquelynn is offline   Profile for Jaquelynn Add Jaquelynn to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A pic would be nice if you have one, as I don't know them, its hard for me to tune in to what you think is a cute couple.

03.09.2007, 04:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I saw the opening of FLCL on the net the other day..
although those two werent a couple (yet? I dont know)..
they seemd like a perfect couple.

Once I have it on DVD..(1 or 2 weeks), ill post a pic.

03.10.2007, 11:01 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FLCL has no opening JRR. Maybe you saw the ending. Other than that, I don't know what it could have been.

03.10.2007, 04:44 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Maybe he means the very start? First few minutes?

03.10.2007, 06:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
"Oh, it's real."
with a vampire.

I completely agree with whatever it was you said.

What does that mean?
He he, Haruko..

03.11.2007, 06:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um..Karin from chibi vampire Karin

And the cutest to me is Sakura from Tsubasa

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

06.06.2007, 12:57 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Omis
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.03.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Omis Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My girlfriend really has a thing for Howl. I can't completely understand what the fuss is about but hey.... I'm a big Rei Ayanami fan I even had a nerdy
t-shirt made with a pic of her and underneath it says 'some like it blue....'

Taeko in Only Yesterday is pretty cute as well for me

06.15.2007, 06:47 AM Omis is offline   Profile for Omis Add Omis to your buddy list Send an Email to Omis
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Omis I'm a big Rei Ayanami fan

You have great taste. There's a pretty good Rei Lovers Club here at the Tavern.

I mean, come on, if you're not moved by this you must be made of wood:

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.15.2007, 04:46 PM.

06.15.2007, 04:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree Saddles, If your not made of wood already, this picture may give you wood?

But only if your perverted enough, which I'm not I hasten to add!

06.15.2007, 04:59 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not moved.

Then again, I fell in love with Rei in bandages with a melancholic look on her face.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.16.2007, 01:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think we've known for some time that Roar is made of wood.

Don't worry about the rest of the picture, her face is angelic. I wonder what she's thinking?

06.16.2007, 05:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe something along the lines of "I can just imagine the look on their faces when they remember that I'm not actually a real person"

06.16.2007, 07:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks