QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - adult swim..um? Is this on Cartoon Network?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » adult swim..um? Is this on Cartoon Network? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  adult swim..um? Is this on Cartoon Network?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been wondering for a while, but is
adult swim on cartoon network?
It has all my fav animes plus Samurai
Champloo and other animes I'd like to
check out.

12.02.2006, 11:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes, it is on cartoon network. It plays every night except friday night and starts at about 11:00 (I think sunday is 10:00, but Sunday they don't play any anime)

12.02.2006, 03:18 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The American version of Adult Swim is much better than the European version on Bravo

12.02.2006, 05:47 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep it is.. i watch it as much as i can...

12.03.2006, 01:12 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toolfan1912
The American version of Adult Swim is much better than the European version on Bravo

That's what I sometimes watch. It's totaly stupid, but kinda funny all the same.

12.03.2006, 06:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At least you get them. Here in SE Asia all we get are reruns of PPG or Shaoilin Showdown or what shit.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.03.2006, 09:53 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I was in America on vacation, I was addicted to Cartoon Network and I watched Adult Swim a lot (it had Futurama and Family Guy, yey!)
That was where I watched my first episodes of Naruto *sniff*

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

12.03.2006, 10:13 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was surprised the first time (Cartoon Network) they started showing Miyazaki's, then Adult Swim has a few animes that I would watch.

I really don't know when Adult Swim started - they use to show really mature animes then.

12.03.2006, 03:15 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here, all we get on Adult Swim is random non-anime cartoons, which are funny in their own way.

12.03.2006, 04:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it on at night, you guys?

12.03.2006, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

on adult swim they have futurama, family guy, bleach, fma, aqua teen hunger force, robot chicken...

12.03.2006, 10:41 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Wow. All we get is Aqua Teen Hunger Force and other stupid things lol

12.04.2006, 04:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i watched robot chicken the other day it was really funny

12.05.2006, 04:11 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
nanafan
Totoro

yeah i think robot chicken is hilarious. i am not sure if they have a new season or what..

12.05.2006, 06:21 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FRIG FRIG FRIG!! wooot I used to love adult swim I watched it all the time. Samurai champloo. Cowboy beebop Trigun etc etc... They all rocked. even the non- anime stuff ^^ until my satelite card got detroyed ;-;

now I go on www.Yourtvlinks.com to watch all my suff! wooot.

all kinds of anime and is updated alot.

12.15.2006, 07:49 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My dad can't find the channel anymore..
He's gotta stop switching sattelite's, it's
all switched around.
Me wanna watch Samurai Champloo. It
look cool.

12.15.2006, 07:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i have seen most of samurai champloo it's good.

12.16.2006, 12:02 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Samurai Champloo is good. The fights are freakin amazing.

12.16.2006, 04:27 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think that the characters in champloo make it an awesome show, not as much the animation however some parts of it have cool animations, like in the double episode how they glow and look kinda fuzzy when the rain is falling on them, one of my favourite series EVER this was.

12.22.2006, 11:30 PM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Weird, my friend said Champloo was perverted..
Ahehe, she almost killed me cause she thought I
wanted her to watch it!
Guess what? I GOT ADULT SWIM NOW GUYS!!
Mwahahahaha! Hahaha!

01.14.2007, 06:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks