QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Rozen Maiden
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Rozen Maiden » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
Rozen MaidenPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone heard of this one?
I'd like some info on it, please. g
you guys think.
Their anime too.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.04.2006, 05:34 PM.

12.04.2006, 05:12 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Magical Girls Action.

Story of magical dolls fighting each other.

Yes, I don't know much about the series other than that, and the fact that it was one of the more popular anime this(last?) year.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.05.2006, 10:47 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, I just came across it.
I meant to add Junkers Come Here
in this too. Didn't add though in the edit.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.06.2006, 06:52 PM.

12.06.2006, 05:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Jaquelynn
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jaquelynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have the first volume of the series but I don;t know all that much about it.

It seems to be a fairly well portrayed storyline but I have little patience in waiting for the next volume to become available.

03.08.2007, 04:24 PM Jaquelynn is offline   Profile for Jaquelynn Add Jaquelynn to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister will like it..
Can little kids watch it? Cause then I can add
it to a certain list. Kawaii Koneko!!(don't steal,
it's an idea)

03.11.2007, 07:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF im reviving your thread, thank you for kinda introducing me to this.

first season was amazing, it did, to me anyways, more in 12 eps than some series do in 26. i hated Jun at the beginning and still dont like him, but the charachter growth was good, all the charachters were fairly like able and it flew by. good thing i have the 2nd season and a 'movie' of sorts for this, thank you FFF (insert bowing smilie here)

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.12.2007, 08:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

12 episodes? I might have a go at this then.

05.13.2007, 07:05 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, the first season is 12, then their is a second season that is 12 eps too, and a little 2 part movie thingy so it adds up to 26, but you can stop after 12.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.13.2007, 01:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mmm, no, the second season is better than the first. Never saw the OVA, can't comment.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.14.2007, 01:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

he second season is very good, quite sad, i have been enjoying this so far and will be sad when its over, only 2 eps left and the ova which is nothing but a prequel. *goes off and makes sigs*

Click for Gallery^^

05.20.2007, 03:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

sorry for the double post

Roar, yo might be able to answer this one, are their any plans or whispers that you ahev heard that may be a third season of rozen maiden? the end of the 2nd, telegraphs a third, but im not getting my hopes up.

Click for Gallery^^

05.21.2007, 05:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

None that I know of. In fact, as far as the anime series is concerned, it should be pretty much wrapped up. Jun is recovering, and Alice game is pretty much finished, and the mystery between Suigin Tou and Shinku is covered in the OVA. On being the perfect girl, the maidens were already told about the existence of another route.

All bases covered, I highly doubt there'll be a third season. In fact, it's rare for any anime series to have a third season, unless it's a long-running series like Naruto or Inuyasha.

I never read the manga, so I wouldn't know how far the story has progressed either.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.21.2007, 11:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

SPOILERS

hmm, well, the series isnt really wrapped up to me. you still have Souseiseki and Hinaichigo dead, and Kirakishou is shown chasing Laplace's demon, who has Souseiseki and hinaichigo's rosa mystica. i kinda leaves a few thigns hanging, i can see that it has potential to keep going for even something like a mini series to close things off. The ending was very well done and i enjoyed the series very much. but i still see some things hanging, i may try the manga to see if it actually has an ending. but any ways thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Click for Gallery^^

05.22.2007, 03:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Correction, there was implication that Laplace gave that Roza Mystica to her. He himself has no use for it. Besides, Barasuishou doesn't exist in the manga anyway, so the story has already strayed far from the original story.

And those two are non-revivable. Fans, get over it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.22.2007, 11:14 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

what if they had the mysticas returned to them? the ones that barasuishou killed were returned, they must have granted life in a way. i am sad that souseiseki dies, hina was no great loss.

i knew that barasuishou didnt exist in the manga, but the story has a hole in it that, if shinku did kill her, she wouldnt become alice as she was lacking kirakishou's mystica. or am i missing something?

Click for Gallery^^

05.23.2007, 03:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I'd rather Kanari dead than Hina Ichigo.

Anyway, it's was explained in the anime, wasn't it? Barasuisho wasn't even a Rozen Maiden in the first place, so no matter who she defeats never counts in the first place. It's like a soccer fan running into the field and kicking the ball into the goal, it still doesn't count towards the final score.

Then again, there was one match I heard where the ball that was supposed to go over the bar hit a passing bird and rebounded into the goal, and the referee allowed it. Caused one helluva ruckus.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.24.2007, 12:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

someone in baseball hit a ball, that hit an outfielder in the head and went over the wall for a homerun so ill believe it.

but anyways, yes Bara wasnt a rozen maiden so her victories wouldnt count, but the rosa mystica is their lifeforce, and when it was removed, they were inopperable. like in Hina's case, as she had lost previously, and when the alice game of the era began, she didnt have her ring, and was unable to participate as she lost already. so if that is the case, Her or Souseiseki could be revived iff the rosa mysticas were returned.

and i agree, i hate Kana.

Click for Gallery^^

05.24.2007, 03:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks