QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whoever wants avatar bk post here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Whoever wants avatar bk post here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, i'm calm alright.
Wacko imagination that's
all.

12.20.2006, 03:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol. Calm as a fudgenugget alright! (Sorry, i just love the word fudgenugget....no i do not know wat it means) Turrah!

"!" OOOOOH I WISH IT CULD B X-MAS EVERYDAY!!!"!"

12.20.2006, 04:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fudgenugget? Weird,
but then again I go around
saying Flying Monkeys(long explaination
involving Yukari off Azumanga and Kero
and Spinner off CCS).

12.20.2006, 05:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yukari Hirai

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 07:32 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The crazy teacher lady which is
the second teach she's afraid of on that
show. Uh..it was weird, okay?
She was an evil witch in my dream,
sending evil flying monkeys to
kill Osaka and Luffy.

12.20.2006, 09:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yukari Hirai is the girl who died

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 09:23 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Uhh..On what exactly?
I'm confused.

12.20.2006, 09:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

it was so sad for him even he thought i took over of her > < ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 09:40 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, does this have to do with
Shana? I've only seen 3 ep.
What' the ful title so my sis
doesn't go belistic at me for
losing the entire title?
Are you gonna have a Shana
avatar once this thing is fixed?
Remember, UO, take your time atleast
before they start a mob..

12.20.2006, 09:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

of course my avatar is in my sig! > < ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 09:48 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ahh, I see.
*Goes to find where Itachi
put my plan, evil brat, stealing
my crazy ideas. And Fai san ran
off.*

12.20.2006, 09:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

squishy ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.21.2006, 04:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Weird, I found Itachi tissue paper
in a store, STUPID IDIOT!! He's
everywhere. What till I get my hands
on you, you evil devil. Give me my cookie
back! And where'd you put my latest plan,
Itachi?! And did you tie up Orochimaru again?
This is like a day care center. Please fix
the avatar thingy before they attack me..
And where'd Renji go?..And why is Howl trying
to look like Brad Pitt?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.23.2006, 05:38 PM.

12.22.2006, 11:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

i remember a was going to eat a cookie and then i drop it and i was about to cry ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.22.2006, 03:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, man. Itachi took all my avatars away..
The only useful ones to ihm are Hatsuharu's
plans, like I have a funny one.
Hatsuharu figured that thinking isn't as cool
as every one thinks.
Or:
Kyo never started begging until the whips
and chains were brought out, did you Kyo?
Or:
You wouldn't like me when I'm mad.
Hehehe. Itachi, wanna muffin?..
Fix the avatar thingy before I go plain nuts.
Never mind, it's already happening.
Darn, now Renji is working with Itachi.
Give me my cookies back you two!
And how'd Itachi get ahold of Renji? He's
off Bleach.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.23.2006, 05:36 PM.

12.23.2006, 12:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol-skies. U think Itachi's troublesome? My hands r completely overflowing with Light Yagumi from Death Note he keeps trying to kill off ppl, and for some reason he keeps callin me 'L' rude bugger... HEY STAY AWAY FROM TTH PENICIL LIGHT!

12.26.2006, 01:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why did I read this thread AFTER trying to upload a new avatar?

12.27.2006, 08:57 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol coz ur clever! Well, my kind of clever anyway!

Lov u all! Peace to the world and all tht! Naw i lied i dont love you all..... I love most of you...Well, i suppose i LIKE most of you....then again now i think about it, i really dont like tht many ppl.....JKIN! (Or was i? Da daa daaaa)

12.27.2006, 04:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is random but don't you hate it when xmas is over? you wait for a long amount of time and then all the excitement builds up then ends in one day?

12.27.2006, 08:01 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yh i know wat u mean. Personally i always end up kinda missin xmas, i get kinda drunk Xmas eve then almost sleep thru the entire xmas, but its ok coz bozing day is almost exactly like christmas except its calmer and u get time to admire u gifts. And my mum keeps giving me crackers for like weeks.... dont get me wrong i love the slinky, compact mirror, tweezer set and screwdriver collection iv so far collected. There Awethome.

p.s Slinkys Rule man

12.28.2006, 12:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks