QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do think is the best Miyazaki movie?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » What do think is the best Miyazaki movie? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Which do you think is the best Miyazaki film?
Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Laputa: The Castle in the Sky
My Neighbor Tortoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Porco Rosso
Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke)
Spirited Away
Results
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.16.03
  What do think is the best Miyazaki movie?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What do think is the best Miyazaki movie?

08.16.2003, 10:53 PM Rin is offline   Profile for Rin Add Rin to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Statistically, Laputa is the best overall, slightly edging out Sen to Chihiro. Of course, the best statistically doesnt equate to personal fav

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.17.2003, 12:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You forgot the best one!! Mimi wo sumaseba/Whisper of the heart

08.20.2003, 04:00 PM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Guest
You forgot the best one!! Mimi wo sumaseba/Whisper of the heart

That was directed by Kondou, not Miyazaki.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.20.2003, 08:39 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Odie
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.04.03
  This is an easy one...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Odie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think I can stress it enough that my favorite of all time is Mononoke Hime...Of course, I love all of Sensei Miyazaki's films alot...but Mononoke is my personal favorite. I'm a die-hard die-to-protect-it Mononoke Fan!

08.20.2003, 10:17 PM Odie is offline   Profile for Odie Add Odie to your buddy list
Akhröne
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.29.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Akhröne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't really say which Miyazaki's movie is my favorite... I haven't seen all the movies... So maybe I missed his best but all I can say is that I loved every movie from Miyazaki I saw! He is THE MASTER!! SO, to answer the question, I think my two favorites, because I can't give just one, are "My Neighboor Totoro" and "Laputa Castle in the Sky".

08.29.2003, 04:52 AM Akhröne is offline   Profile for Akhröne Add Akhröne to your buddy list AIM Screenname: super roi lap1
ghiblistudio
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.19.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ghiblistudio Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my favorites are laputa, kiki's delivery service & princess mononoke.

10.19.2004, 03:08 PM ghiblistudio is offline   Profile for ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your buddy list Send an Email to ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your contact list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks