QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - hana kimi
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » hana kimi » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  hana kimiPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i am sure you have heard of hana kimi? well it's made into a tv series live action, tawainese. i am in love with it, it's so funny. i think you guys should check it out even if you haven't read the manga(which i haven't either)

01.06.2007, 01:47 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive never heard of it ill look for it

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 07:00 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hana kimi...never heard of it...flower...you...

01.08.2007, 12:23 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks