QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awh that sketch is wonderful! It looks so easy, wish I could make those things

08.22.2010, 08:01 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, see, the thing about Sketchfu is it makes you look a lot better than you are. xD In the replay it automatically edits out the ten times you erased and redrew stuff.

My Anime List

08.22.2010, 08:45 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, that's adorable, Kaz! You should post more!

08.22.2010, 10:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool sketch, Kaze... and I like the way it built it up as I was watching... neato...

08.22.2010, 10:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, thank you everyone! X3

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 08.22.2010, 06:40 PM.

08.22.2010, 10:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, that's cool! Nice work!

I think I'll give it a try... Here goes!

http://sketchfu.com/drawing/1692644-mixed-emotions

08.24.2010, 01:46 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not the greatest artist, but I tried to draw some ghibli related stuff

http://felixattchar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2o37xc

http://felixattchar.deviantart.com/art/O...ttchar&qo=1

The LORD himself (although I'm an atheist) http://felixattchar.deviantart.com/art/M...ttchar&qo=0

The Leonopteryx of Avatar. Behold my vain attempt of colouring a drawing! http://felixattchar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2hei3a

08.27.2010, 12:53 PM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Sharix
I'm not the greatest artist
Lies! Those drawings are awesome, I'm really impressed! :0 Way better than what I can do. Your shading's brilliant.

My Anime List

08.27.2010, 01:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sharix, the detail that you put into some of your drawings, especially the Ohmu and Gyarados ones, is impressive.

I also like Kaz and Mushka's sketchdu pictures! I wouldn't have the conviction to just slap on the colours like Mushka did and make it turn out well in the end.

08.27.2010, 05:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Recent creation of mine. Really am turning away from drawing anime-style lately, going back to realism. This one's going in the school newsletter, which is awkward but... eh. The librarian insisted when she saw one of my other drawings that I do one for it. ><

Um, the shading around his eyes is supposed to be like that, in case you're thinking it looks weird. Is just his makeup.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.13.2010, 07:07 PM.

12.13.2010, 07:06 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaz. That is amaaaaaaazing-- Impressive~!

12.13.2010, 08:36 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That looks very good, Kaz... I'm proud of you....

(sniff, almost feel like a daddy....lol)

All kidding aside, that is good!

12.21.2010, 11:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  ArtPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(first post... lets do this!)
This is a picture of chihiro i drew late at night a few days ago,since there was limited visibility i copied it off my DVD of spirited away as best i could.
I didn't have a rubber at the time so hence the reason the eyes and eyebrows are wrong as well as the proportions,but tell me what you think (i have added the actual picture of chihiro next to it for a comparison.
Im going to post a picture of the updated picture when i get the chance to. (soz for the long sentences)

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 01.17.2011, 04:57 PM.

01.17.2011, 04:56 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something silly I made 'cus i couldn't sleep

My lack of forum knowledge won't allow me to post pic right here

EDIT: aha, i figured it out

Post last edited by Animenewbie on 01.20.2011, 02:25 AM.

01.19.2011, 07:59 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Not sure what it is, animenewbie, but cool!

======================

and that is a good reproduction barring the areas that you pointed out... actually pretty good...

(I do advise not posting your name, though)

01.20.2011, 12:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That would be Rorschach from watchmen comics/movie

01.20.2011, 02:27 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your Rorschach picture is pretty cool. I like the painting style.

01.20.2011, 10:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Thanks gonna make something more detailed soon

01.20.2011, 10:39 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I finally figured how to post pictures directly into a forum.

Sorry for the massive sizes.

01.21.2011, 04:35 AM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I am impressed. That first picture especially is brilliant. And I'm glad you posted such big images, because it shows the details so well.

01.21.2011, 06:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks