QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what version of photoshop do you use?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.12.2007, 04:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I use my scanner program that comes a photo shop.

My inspiration of my work

02.12.2007, 06:03 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i was chatting with toolfan there, cause i use photoshop 7 and certian brushes wont work with it.

i recommend deviantart, there are oodles of brushs there, should be able to find whatever you are looking for there.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.12.2007, 06:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh ^^ For give me this get very confusing

02.12.2007, 07:06 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist
New Anime characters for this mouth of FEBUARY of 07

Ah, I like the eye style.^^It's really the hardest for people to draw I've found.

02.12.2007, 07:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

^^ Wait until March I have a Spring and summer
fling of my work.
I did the coloring in water colors

02.12.2007, 09:12 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i'm tired...
regradless i did a nice simple SEL sig, enjoy!

Click for Gallery^^

02.12.2007, 09:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
i was chatting with toolfan there, cause i use photoshop 7 and certian brushes wont work with it.

i recommend deviantart, there are oodles of brushs there, should be able to find whatever you are looking for there.

Yeh i use 7.0 too....thanks....but where on the site do i find them?

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 02.13.2007, 07:26 AM.

02.13.2007, 07:21 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

go browse and type 'photoshop brushes', and just kinda go page by page till you find something you like. or in browse, just type what kind of brush you want like 'fractal brushes' for ewxample and it will show oyu all the fractal brushes. look at a few and see if they will be compatable, usually the artist will say so.

Click for Gallery^^

02.13.2007, 04:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I draw anime! >^.^<

I'll post some artwork of mine, when I get home. Since I'm at school right now.

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.13.2007, 05:55 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool! welcome aboard!
hope you do post some, i always like seeing art.

Click for Gallery^^

02.13.2007, 05:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, thank you very much for the welcome! >^.^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.13.2007, 06:04 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
go browse and type 'photoshop brushes', and just kinda go page by page till you find something you like. or in browse, just type what kind of brush you want like 'fractal brushes' for ewxample and it will show oyu all the fractal brushes. look at a few and see if they will be compatable, usually the artist will say so.

It cool i found a better site but thanks anyway here's the site i found gots lots of free brushes and textures:
http://celestial-star.net/

Oh and heres a new wallpaper i made in photoshop recently:

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 02.13.2007, 07:14 PM.

02.13.2007, 06:55 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nice! i like the website too, just downlaoded about 5 or so brushes. thanks for the link.
EDIT: did a quickie SEL sig

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 02.13.2007, 09:18 PM.

02.13.2007, 08:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Alrighty, here is some of my artwork! I hope you all enjoy! Some of the stuff is fuzzy though ;-;

Btw, the two guys, those are like, my first guys I've EVER really drawn....

>.>

<.<

>^.^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.13.2007, 10:23 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
hehe... emo fringe.
aanyway, i think they are really good!!
The long limbs remind me of some shoujo Ive read..
Do you do them entirely on the computeR?

02.14.2007, 01:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

liked the picks vamp cat i draw but i use pen and paper cos i dont have own comp so cant spend the time i would like to draw propely

02.14.2007, 01:59 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh, Kat, your style is quite good. I'm a sketch artist, hm,
and usually when there's an artist in town, I'm
very light on my feet so I creep up behind them and stare
over their shoulder, then they feel someones watching them
and scream because I say "Hello."
Maybe that's the reason I have few friends?
I'm working on creating some new characters, but I'm
going to have to get those water pencil crayons or something
because I have to make their eyes have no soul.(my
style is to give them soul in the eyes, which I find most
important to draw and looked over the years since I
saw and eye comercial on kindergarten which it how I
learned to draw eyes, pretty cool, huh?)
Their also supposed to look a certain age and their
supposed to be living a second-chance. Haven't a name to
call any yet, excpet I've planned too, one of which is older
and her eyes are icy blue with sort of a frosty center and
the other is a child with dark pumpkin coloured eyes with
the center almost like a sun.
I like drawing the hair and clothing and eyes. my characters
have very baggy clothing, which i do a great job shading
and taking time on, like the eyes, and aren't really extremely thin. I may think of making a manga and sending
it to, I think tokyo Pop or someone? not sure but I think
their really the only ones, excpet for a few, who do let
american's publish theirs. Except, is their a Canadian manga artistI hate calling them manga-ka)
My mom would like me to get a job in that, which means
I've got to keep those A++'s I've had in art. And keep
them up so i can go when I graduate. It's what I've sort
of always wanted to do was to become a sketch artist,
so heck? why not manga? Would be fun. Mostly
Fruits Basket or like Ouran. There, Haruko, I'll make
some for you.^^
I'll even draw some characters and I already know what
ones Haruko would like me to draw and saddle and Sanfan. Even though they haven't told me.
Kyaa! Between writing and drawing its sort of hard. Except, like most manga artists in Japan, I'll be little known
and would like a little mascot. I'd draw a little girl who
loves Totoro. Hee.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.14.2007, 05:35 PM.

02.14.2007, 05:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Thank you VERY much! >^.^<

Actually, it's sorta a long process.

1) I draw them in pencil in my sketch book, or a piece of paper, in pencil.

2) I outline them in a black felt tip pen...

3) I erase the pencil, so all you see is the outlined image

4) I scan them into my computer, or I take a picture with my digital camera and put on my computer.

5) I edit whatever needs editing....

6) I color them in Adobe Photoshop 3.0

7) And then, when they're finally done, I upload them to my photobucket, and all the other artsites or whatever that I'm a part of.

Hehe

>^______^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.15.2007, 02:03 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOW all them pictures are ace! i've drawn some anime pics but don't know if i can get the scanner to work

but heres a dvd cover design i did on Photoshop....

took around 3/4 hours doing bits and changing bits

would like some good comments or if anything should be changed.

would be deeply grateful

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.15.2007, 11:35 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks