QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im not sure if i can do one for oyu, i might have a mental breakdown, ill give it a shot but im gonna need some pics, it is really hard to find good ones. i havent really did a real good rei one yet, shes hard to do, but i got some new brushes, so i have a few ideas. Ill see, post me some pics and ill try out a few things.

EDIT: i did a Saikano sig, take a peak

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.25.2007, 05:21 PM.

01.25.2007, 05:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That new sig is one of the best I have ever seen! Pat yourself on the back

01.25.2007, 05:27 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thnaks, i have a big ermpty space ont he left, i couldnt think of anyhtign to put there so i left it, i finally got a rain brush, so it turned out very well, and i think it fits the mood of the series. thanks for the praise.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.25.2007, 05:37 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nicely done sanfan!

01.26.2007, 12:07 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

thank you, im getting closer to the mpw3d quality, ill do another one today, hopewfully with a similarly good result.

Click for Gallery^^

01.26.2007, 12:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I did send you a bunch of Rei pix recently and said just do what you like, I'm not gonna mess you about like i did with the Shizuku one

But I love these two pix:

Particularly the first one, it makes my heart melt.

And anything with Mana in, but here are some nice pix that work for me.

Rei, Mana and Asuka together is such a cute pic, lovely without being mucky.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.26.2007, 05:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i can work with those, thanks for hte head start, your gonna have to pm me for sizes or just post it in response to my new saikano sig:

Click for Gallery^^

01.26.2007, 06:11 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, your new standard size is good.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.26.2007, 07:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

okey dokey, ill get on it in a bit. im not sure what to do, i have done a "happy" sig in a bit, its all been depressing saikano. ill see what i can do, ill try to have a beach/water type theme.

Click for Gallery^^

01.26.2007, 07:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, i did one for you saddletank, im not actually sure if i like it myself, i cant wrap my head around it, see if you like it though

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.27.2007, 03:40 PM.

01.27.2007, 03:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice, except the faces are stretched out horizontally?

01.27.2007, 04:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I noticed that too. Maybe in this case you should've made the sig a little narrower or a bit taller sanfan?

Post last edited by arren18 on 01.27.2007, 04:20 PM.

01.27.2007, 04:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, i can fix that, i tend to do that by accident sometimes. its a quick fix.

Click for Gallery^^

01.27.2007, 04:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

k its better, now, i cant change it much more or the picture of the 3 girls would be cut off to much.

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.27.2007, 04:30 PM.

01.27.2007, 04:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

It looks much better now. By the way, you certainly seem to like rain effects

01.27.2007, 04:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah im addicted to that brush, it adds a nice effect of whatever you need, witht he saikano sigs, it adds to the saddness, for this one it just kind seems like a weather effect, i cant do happy sigs anymore, i need some lighter anime.

Click for Gallery^^

01.27.2007, 04:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Lighter, eh? Ever seen Chobits?

01.27.2007, 04:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nope, actually i still have the last 4 eps of azumanga daioh to watch and just never got areound, they got lost in the midst. ill find some lighter anime soon, i really wanna just break myself up for the end of saikano and then ill hit some lights.

Click for Gallery^^

01.27.2007, 04:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's nice. Can I use it please?

01.27.2007, 04:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

go for it, want me to slap any kinda text on it?

Click for Gallery^^

01.27.2007, 04:49 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks