QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Arts ThreadPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone else out there a compulsive Paintshop pro/ photoshop user? im hooked on the thing, so i thought we could kinda start a running arts thread of things you have made: ill get the ball rolling with a piece i did of a character form NGE(well sort of):

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.12.2007, 08:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NICE!!!

I do a bit of art, but don't have photoshop or anything like that.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

01.13.2007, 05:45 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is so cool.

I do stuff sometimes, but normally its just sigs for tournaments.

01.13.2007, 06:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww cmon folks, lets get some art going, might as well. its better than long random conversations about nothing, wel in most cases its better.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.13.2007, 11:44 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I had any I'd post it. Who is this Mana character?

01.13.2007, 05:54 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

not a technically really evangelion character. she appears in a game called "girlfriend of steel". she pilots something akin to eva's and she goes out on a dat with shinji, i found it interesting and had fairly good pics so i just went ahead and used her for a pic.
EDIT: this is almost gonna be my personal arts thread as im just gonna sporatically post pics. this is a sig i made for someone on another anime board

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.13.2007, 06:44 PM.

01.13.2007, 06:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im adicted to photoshop, we talking just anime related things here? I just posted my 2 latest pictures in te ghibli discussion section

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.13.2007, 09:00 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

no, it doesnt have to be anime, post whgatever you make. i just got photoshop, i usually use paint shop pro 9, once i get the hang of photoshop i should be able to make better ones

Click for Gallery^^

01.13.2007, 09:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well in that case ill post what ive been working on today, Ive got a thign for clown make up. I love messing abotu with it on photoshop nd i churned up this today

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

01.13.2007, 10:30 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I made this for a tournament on a graphics forum.

About the "slamdunk" think in the corner... I go by a different name on just about every forum I'm on...

01.14.2007, 09:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

hot of the presses, new one form me, and all i can say is i (heart) photoshop:

EDIT: did another one i really like photoshop for soethings, its a nice program:

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.14.2007, 07:39 PM.

01.14.2007, 12:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

new art, what do you think?

EDIT: ATTENTION Naussicaa_Cat, you wanted a sigand i have apple free time, adn i want to make one, i forgot what you wanted,a dn some specific pics would be nice.

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.15.2007, 06:37 PM.

01.15.2007, 05:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

I like it. A lot.

I usually like your sigs sanfan, but I often think the text is tricky to read. This time, that's not a problem at all.

01.16.2007, 12:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i usually do abit of pop / abstract type art + photomanipulation on PS when i have time but dont really post it on net really i'm to lazy lol but i'm sure i could find something to show u lot sometime.

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

01.16.2007, 12:56 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

cool, @arren, i agree, its hard ot get good text sometimes, this one worked out good. im gonna do another one today so hopefully i can keep a clean set of text

@mpw3d, that would be cool, im equally as lazy, but i like to have my work seen, i got the mentality of a graffiti artist.

Click for Gallery^^

01.16.2007, 02:44 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

heho more art!:

EDIT and even more art!:

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.16.2007, 08:38 PM.

01.16.2007, 04:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

and to bump my thread, more art!:

and ive decided to use this thread for among other things, for any sig requests. so, if anyone out there wants a sig, post your requst here, preferably with pics, but i can manage, but, it would be really nice if i got pics.
anyways, thats my new system, also if anyone like any of these random sigs, go ahead and take em.

Click for Gallery^^

01.17.2007, 09:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

jeez i gotta bump my own thread here with some new art:

Click for Gallery^^

01.24.2007, 09:06 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like that one posted before this post of yours, Aya-san.
Cool. Hey arren, I also go by different names.
Aheh, very akward ones indeed.

01.24.2007, 09:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
Anyone else out there a compulsive Paintshop pro/ photoshop user? im hooked on the thing, so i thought we could kinda start a running arts thread of things you have made: ill get the ball rolling with a piece i did of a character form NGE(well sort of):

Oh, wow, that is lovely. Isn't Mana gorgeous? I think she is such a pretty girl, great character design. And beautiful hair, my favourite hair colour. I've only got 20 odd screenies of her but her whole character comes out so well in that game art.

I'd love it if you did a sig of her for me

Did you give up on my Rei one?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.25.2007, 04:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks