QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Smilies
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Smilies » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  SmiliesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can we have a bloodshot eyes smiley?
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

cheers

01.13.2007, 11:00 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think there shuld b an anime smilie, like one with lil anime eyes. Makes sense huh? And also one tht looks as if its had one too many Irn BRU's recently (High-sugar drink/sweet)

01.15.2007, 12:20 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would like puppy eye ones.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.15.2007, 02:09 PM.

01.15.2007, 02:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I think there shuld b an anime smilie, like one with lil anime eyes. Makes sense huh? And also one tht looks as if its had one too many Irn BRU's recently (High-sugar drink/sweet)

Thou shalt not take Irn Bru's name in vain!

01.15.2007, 02:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there should be a dead smilie with Xs in his eyes and hist tongue sticking out. Or one of those ones with the big circular white eyes outlined in black. You know the ones.

01.15.2007, 04:35 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lawl, IRN Bru rocks

01.16.2007, 10:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
there should be a dead smilie with Xs in his eyes and hist tongue sticking out. Or one of those ones with the big circular white eyes outlined in black. You know the ones.

Or we could have some REALLY annyoing ones that shout "SAY SOMETHIN!!!" and "WHAT?!?" at you in order to test your patience.

01.16.2007, 12:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol i'd settle for just a bloodshot eyes smiley

cheers

01.17.2007, 12:00 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

KITTY CAT SMILIES!!*has a fever*
Ooh, maybe it's just the fever that's causing
me to get dizzy and see ton's of kitty kats..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.17.2007, 10:31 AM.

01.17.2007, 10:28 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I think we shuld hav a totoro-chibi smilie, think how cute tht'd be!

01.18.2007, 01:14 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wonder..I have little Totoro smilies.

01.18.2007, 01:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl. I want them.

01.18.2007, 01:36 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I found them randomly but cannot post them.

01.18.2007, 01:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl, awww dam. Im gonna call Yuki- woof woof and tell her to come online! He he he. Oh Brb.

01.18.2007, 01:48 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool. Heehee.*evil look*
Oh Seiji, beware..Me and Haruko
have something planned..hehehe.
Beware random Fai nick names, Yuki,
and Seiji. Hyuu~!

01.18.2007, 01:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Seji - poop! (Iv edited - poo to -poop, i prefer it lawl.)

01.18.2007, 02:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Better not give you any more ideas..hyuu..

01.18.2007, 02:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Chiiii XD. Dont worry the lil red man sitting on my shoulder will fill in the blanks.

01.18.2007, 02:18 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You mean your CAT?!

01.18.2007, 02:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, no even tho he is the devil. Does anybody know how to say devil in japanese? I wuld like to know. Y'know what i found last night? My boy dog, and my boy cat are gay together! I shall not mention exactly how i found this out i just find it amusing lawl.

01.18.2007, 02:47 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks