QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern -
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

11.05.2003, 03:18 PM  
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

11.05.2003, 03:21 PM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.06.2003, 04:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Terry
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.05.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Terry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where can I find release dates for DVDs. If I wanted to find the release date of a game I would go to www.gamefaqs.com, is there a similar site for DVDs?

11.06.2003, 05:04 PM Terry is offline   Profile for Terry Add Terry to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

U usually go to their official site. Otherwise, fansites often have them, as do online stores like Amazon.

Incidentally, my friend told me that Amazon's release dates r inconsistent for the Nausicaa DVD, with some stated as november while some december

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

11.06.2003, 11:28 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Terry
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Terry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might not be able to get the DVD right now, but at least I can get the boxed manga set, which is probably better from a purist view (though 1,000 pages of even manga reading would probably take me longer than just seeing the movie).

Post last edited by Terry on 11.07.2003, 12:07 AM.

11.07.2003, 12:05 AM Terry is offline   Profile for Terry Add Terry to your buddy list
Terry
Kodama

Yay! I got my answer. Wow I haven't posted in a long time.

04.02.2004, 03:04 AM Terry is offline   Profile for Terry Add Terry to your buddy list
Kendawg
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.21.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kendawg Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Disney is releasing it on August 31st!!! Porco Rosso, and My neighbor Totoro are also being released that day!

04.21.2004, 08:49 PM Kendawg is offline   Profile for Kendawg Add Kendawg to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by Kendawg
Disney is releasing it on August 31st!!! Porco Rosso, and My neighbor Totoro are also being released that day!

Yes, that is the US dub release date. Problem is, the topic was originally referring to the japanese release, which was out for mths now.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.26.2004, 08:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks