QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, she would, but do remember I'm alot like her..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.18.2007, 02:51 PM.

01.18.2007, 02:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok, thts alright i hav no intentions towards her... Y'know wat made me cry the other day? Tht episode of FMA when the cute lil girl is transmuted with tht dog and she becomes tht monster, awww its so sad!

01.18.2007, 02:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weird, I just read that bit of FMA in the manga the other day.

01.18.2007, 02:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never saw that episode.
I had a dream about the episode of when
Roy is fighting Pride. Weird, and it was soo
like FMA. And I think what happened in my dream
is gonna happen in the next episode of FMA.
If it, this isn't the first time, I'll laugh and die.
I had a dream I watched The Cat Returns before I
bought it and it was exactly like my dream.

01.18.2007, 02:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, im pickin up on all ur physcic vibes wooooo

01.18.2007, 03:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

What??..meow?
Meow. Meow meow meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.
Meow Meow Meow. Meow?

01.18.2007, 03:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i lov makin lil cat noises i do it all the time. Next time Yuki's on ask her if i mew and she will say yes, i swear she will lawl. Mostly b-coz i kno for a fact she has a video on her phone of me goin 'Mew, mew ,mew,mew,mew,mew' for ages lol.

01.18.2007, 03:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Meow? Mah mah mah! Meow meow. MEOW.
Meow meow meow mew meow. Meh meow?
Haha, I'm acting like Fai when he and Sakura were
drunk. Haha. That's with the meow's.

01.18.2007, 03:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I constantly act like im drunk, i even feel like it sometimes tho i am not. One time i kept hiccuping as i spoke in science and then asked my teacher to b my friend..lawl me and Mr.Vincent r great buddies...Just ask yuki-chan

01.18.2007, 03:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Teachers think I'm shy..and quiet..and obsessed with dead
people!

01.18.2007, 03:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol really? U sound a LOT like the lil boy from Sixth Sense..

01.18.2007, 03:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, huh? They all think I'm dead due to my English teacher
announcing that to the class. I also get poked to death..

01.18.2007, 03:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl, i bite ppl when they poke me.. I cant help it i go into Defensive Neko mode, and voila! Bitten. Grrr my eng teacher sucks, he is UBER boring and has this obsession with the tables beign straight, unlcukily he is also my form tutor (Home room teacher) but wtever.. Its really unfair coz they're r like 2 other eng teachers who r really cool and funny, one heads the anime/sci-fi club! Waaa

01.18.2007, 03:32 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There, there. I think my art teacher is the only one who
knows what anime is.
I don't bite people. My teeth are very very sharp though.
I've missed 4 days of school now, what's going on here?

01.19.2007, 01:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lawl, Lucky... Hopefully my schools roof will blow off or soemthing. My fence has blown down, and my neighbours so i can walk into three other ppl's gardens. My dog ran outside last night and tried to get into my neighbours house they heard him and got a flashlight i just managed to get him bk into our house, i was as stealthy as a ninja i swear....lawl XD.

p.s "This aint a scene its a G** Dam arm race!" anyone like tht song? I think its alright, for Fallout Boy tis nto half bad tho there old stuff better...as always.

01.19.2007, 03:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Knowing my friends they'll know the song.
Haruko, I think those people are in my sister's
closet. I just heard a nail scratching on the door
but there's no one or any of my cats in the closet.
This is getting scary. I think I'll visit a grave yard soon
after this akward weather stops. If it does and
I don't get killed by the thing in the closet.
EEK! Now it growled. What the heck is it? Seriously,
I'm getting freaked by my sister's closet"s"..
Okie dokie, who's clawing under her bed now? and
why did I just hiss at the closet and why won't the
door shut..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.19.2007, 04:31 PM.

01.19.2007, 04:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

AAAH not The Church Group? Ok FFF, I havent figured otu how to defeat them yet, but im working on it lawl. I would reccomend loudly applauding the devil and perhaps eating soem porridge, not because it'd do anything, but because porridge tastes nice.

01.20.2007, 08:23 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Do not do something you will regret. They may just
be ordinary people who curse you for not going with
them.
Last night I kept from trying to fall asleep while watching
Bleach and Ichigo has to knock Kisuke's hat off and I
was saying,"KNOCK HIS HAT OFF! KNOCK HIS HAT OFF!",
because me and my sis both think he's cute with out the hat. Haha!

01.20.2007, 10:13 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, this reply's sort of late..
I'm was born in the year of the rooster...therefore making me...Kureno! Even though I'm a girl..XP

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.01.2007, 12:19 AM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lawl! Cool, sunny ur the same as me. Go Kureno!

02.01.2007, 04:57 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks