QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nope as in Mr. Blach hat from Get Backers.

01.16.2007, 04:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

technically arren would have to be both

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.16.2007, 04:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am thoroughly confused.

01.16.2007, 05:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heehee, don't feel like being happy til I get my facts straight
about Haruko, or I'LL leave,too.

01.16.2007, 05:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you ppl are posting so fast, i couldnt get a word in.

FF called you dr.jeckyl and you said mr hyde, technically you would be both of em.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.16.2007, 05:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde being the same person of course.

01.16.2007, 05:02 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yes, so im just gonna exti this conversation, i cant follow it, later.

Click for Gallery^^

01.16.2007, 05:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Kyaa! I'm so so confused! How can I get it through to your
thick skulls? Hmph, JUST WATCH GETBACKERS ALREADY!
Third episode that's when he comes in, kay?

01.16.2007, 05:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Seji, how culd u betray me like this after all we've been thru? I thought we were a team and then u go and do something like this... Well thts fine, i get the idea. IM leaving onlineghibli for ever! *Sob* So, so mean....

p.s If anyone wants 2 blame someone blame Seji for bein a jerk grr.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm sorry, it was only a joke

01.16.2007, 05:38 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Don't worry, Seiji, I pmed her to make an apology for you, if
Yuki can persuade her to come on.

01.16.2007, 05:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I sent her one too.

01.16.2007, 05:54 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Your welcome. I don't want her to leave until I say good
bye to her. I've never said good bye to my friends and now
look at what a rut I'm in! and this is all over the fact of
my twelth Birthday or that I wouldn't go out with a certain
guy and loved anime. Well I don't care but I gotta say
good bye to Haruko.
See, Haruko, I hope you see that me and Seiji-rin didn't
mean anything(it was a joke, besides, Hiro IS a jerk)
Yay! and HARUKO!! Who will help me? Huh?
Yay! Big huggies and apology! I don't think Yuki would be
happy without you on here!
And arren, I think I'll just call you arren cause I'm starting
to fall for Dr.Jackal(get it through your head! I mean the
guy who carves J's into all his victims. He sorta reminds me
of a darker Fai..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.16.2007, 06:14 PM.

01.16.2007, 06:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I might come bk..but it'd be easier to join another forum. And Yuki wont mind im gone seein as i c her in my class everyday anyway, and i can talk to arren witout bein on here as well lawl. Ill come bk if u really want me to FFF, seein as im pretty sure u culdnt cope without my excellent guidance (lawl). Seji, u r still in disgrace and i shall consider ur punishment, i am thinkin somethin along the lines of hanging or exection.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.17.2007, 12:05 PM.

01.17.2007, 12:03 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heehee*sick from school*Yay!
Haha, can't wait till Seiji-pun see's
what ideas you have for punishment!
Yay!*faints*Oh, got to remember I'm still
sick..heehee..this makes me happy! Uh,
I forgot I'm not feeling well..*barfs*
I'm only on one other forum. I don't
really go on there much.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.17.2007, 12:13 PM.

01.17.2007, 12:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

...Haruko...

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.17.2007, 01:53 PM.

01.17.2007, 01:46 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice..Haruko, I am officially changing you to the year of the
rooster, Kureno. Reminds me of a Bueno chocolate bar.
Me and my friend made a joke about that. I always
thought that when I heard the name Kureno.
There's something about the name Kisuke too. I don't
know why, what does it mean?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.17.2007, 01:51 PM.

01.17.2007, 01:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok i like the year of the rooster! And if i cant b rooster (like tohru) I will become the cat! Chiiii XD.. Wait im not sure wat iv even put as my age on profile.. Im pretty sure i just told my friend to fill it in for me (I was around a mates when i signed up) Gawd knows if its even right.... I shall check in a bit.

01.18.2007, 01:11 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Good question, but Tohru's year of the dog.
I'm confused..wouldn't that make Kyo and Yuki
born in that year? But then their possessed
so they are Cat and Rat. Still really confused.
I thought that since I began watching that. It's
sort of weird..and confusing..

01.18.2007, 01:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Oh yh tht is messed up... I meant Tohru as in she wanted to become cat. I think they're possesed by the spirits but not born in tht year, ill go check my profile age now.

01.18.2007, 01:19 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hee hee. It is pretty confusing.
I figured something out. The author of Furuba
is game obsessed. Hahaha!
She is also a leftie.

01.18.2007, 01:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks