QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Your Fruits Basket Year!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, guys! What year of the zodiac were
you born in? If you don't know, ask me.
I'm born in the Year of the dog, making me Shigure.

01.15.2007, 08:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im december so im a snake i think.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.15.2007, 08:55 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Chinese Zodiac is based on year not month. What year were you born in? I was born in 1987, so I am a Rabbit. Which means I'm Momiji.

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.15.2007, 08:57 PM.

01.15.2007, 08:56 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im 1989 so that makes me...umm..little help here.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.15.2007, 08:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*GASP* YOUR AYAME!!!
Uh, I'll check but I've gotta kill my
friend for being a rooster and not
letting me call her Kureno(HAHA! Bueno, it reminds me
of the name Bueno for a chocolate bar..hehe)
Seiji's Momiji so he's a rabbit.

01.15.2007, 08:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, you are the snake. Which means that you are Ayame!

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.15.2007, 08:59 PM.

01.15.2007, 08:59 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

ayame means....
nvm thanks, well that worked out well eh?

Click for Gallery^^

Post last edited by Miyrru on 01.15.2007, 08:59 PM.

01.15.2007, 08:59 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Seiji
Totoro

lets get some character pics up so people can see who they are.

01.15.2007, 09:01 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i dont have a digital camera, so yeah, that may take a while.

Click for Gallery^^

01.15.2007, 09:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Still scary..hehe, but now I get to call you Ayame-san..
Hahahaha..I can't stop laughing..can't...breathe...
Haha! Ayame and Shigure are good friends to each other
and Seiji's the happy Bunny hugging Tohru to
death Momiji..now we need someone who's Hatori.
Then me and Ayame-san here can annoy the heck out of them..haha! and Chii and Haruko are..*duhduhduhduh*
Hiro the sheep..that's scary..
oh! by the way, ayame is a girl name..but so can Yuki..
Now we need some one born in the year of the rat to
be Ayame-san's brother..
I'll post some Furuba pics..later..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.15.2007, 09:04 PM.

01.15.2007, 09:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

lol, If you are Shigure, doesn't that mean that you are Tohru too?!

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.15.2007, 09:05 PM.

01.15.2007, 09:05 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

okay ayame works, that all i understod form your random babbling, (dont try explaining ill tkae oyur word for whatever it is).

Click for Gallery^^

01.15.2007, 09:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okie dokie, you'll notice I haven't given any of you the weirdo
nicknames Fai gives people..hehehe..
Seiji-rin, Yeah, I'm Tohru too. My sis calls me tohru some times. I got Tohru on a quiz(I kept getting Yuki
for some reason). Haha! that's it! I'll give Seiji-puu
the weird nick names! Ha!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.15.2007, 09:18 PM.

01.15.2007, 09:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

It's too bad that there couldn't possibly be a Kyou, otherwise I would have someone to bug!

01.15.2007, 09:25 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, you're already bugging me!

01.15.2007, 09:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Hey, you're already bugging me!

01.15.2007, 09:27 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehe, calm down! I meant it in a joking way, okie dokie?
I don't know if I'm going to school tomorrow..hmm..
Seiji, of course I'd never get mad at you. Although
you didn't win anything for discribeing me perfectly..
Just don't call me random, short, or a yeti..
SEIJI! I shall now put you on my buddy list.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.15.2007, 09:34 PM.

01.15.2007, 09:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was born in 1992. I think that was year of the monkey, but I really can't remember. Who does that make me?

01.16.2007, 12:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol RITSU!!
aka the guy in my third sig with the long orange hair
and dresses like a woman and wants to be just
like Ayame-san..Hahahaheehee..

01.16.2007, 12:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Scary thoughts.

01.16.2007, 12:55 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks