QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Pokemon!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Pokemon! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In my opinion, the best pokemon-related fun I ever had was playing non-stop Pokemon Stadium on the N64. Classic.

02.26.2007, 02:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the DS.

I'm quite emotionally involved...

03.01.2007, 03:20 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Least to say that I did watch Pokemon w/my kids - and to this day I still find Pokemon cards and Yugiyoh cards all over the place.

They still show them here in Cartoon Network.

03.03.2007, 08:38 AM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
i think magikarp was great my friend was well devastated when it killed his charizard cos of the elements ny fav had to be phyduck he was well funny and also snorlax i cant wait for the new ones to come out to play them the ones for the gamecube was good as well.

Either the charizard is REALLY crappy or that magikarp was given a strong TM/HM water attack, and was at a high level, because it is official that magikarp has one of THE WORST stats ever, if not the worst.

@Thug: And what's wrong with pkmn, may I ask?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.07.2007, 02:50 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Jaquelynn
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jaquelynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To tell the truth I lost interest in the show quite sometime ago. Though adding more pokemon seems to be an interesting aspect of it. Seeing as how now you have more and more creatures to duel with.

03.08.2007, 04:17 PM Jaquelynn is offline   Profile for Jaquelynn Add Jaquelynn to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woah. I used to be all over that pokemon stuff. I was born when the invasion started. i joined. the show was the bomb back then i had the cards and everything
nowadays they just dragged it out. the pokemon rap was the best!!

03.08.2007, 11:32 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, yeah. I wonder if i still know the words?

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

03.09.2007, 03:52 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was okay... the original theme tune was better though.

03.09.2007, 12:20 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Forgot this was an anime forum.

Anime sux. Period. That much I agree. Though personally, the 2nd theme variation used for Pkmn 2000 movie was the best.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.10.2007, 01:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
totorogirl
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raymus
Woah. I used to be all over that pokemon stuff. I was born when the invasion started. i joined. the show was the bomb back then i had the cards and everything
nowadays they just dragged it out. the pokemon rap was the best!!

I just now got rid of my son's Pokemon bed sheet he he he. He was quite attached to it. I do have some of those stuffed animals left - anyone want them? he he he. Thanks for reminding me of the Pokemon rap - now its going thru my head.

03.10.2007, 08:34 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great, beaware him, totorogirl! He's my enemy..
Ash's voice in the dub now make him sound weird..
Weird how my K.K idea never got this one, but mostly
others..
I still own some double cards my cousin bought. She
has plushes for it and a pikachu painted on here wall.
I should paint totoro and mei there..then she'd worship
her cousin forever and ever.^^I'm going to paint a Cat
Bus on my wall and see if there's a cute pokemon to put
in it.^^That's gonna be great!
Not to mention Nyaa and Misha's rabbits..

03.11.2007, 08:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The first season of Pokemon was good. It all went downhill from there. Also, Team Rocket got really friggin' annoying.

03.18.2007, 12:48 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
totorogirl
Warawara

Team Rocket's voice was really annoying, especially when they have to go thru the Team Rocket speech.

03.21.2007, 09:41 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd kill the English version for the names of..AH!!
I HATE YOU!! Because it's my nick name(Jessie)and my old
boyfriend in elementry(James), people gave us that name.
My friend started calling me that when she learned. I hate people..

03.23.2007, 12:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh i loved team rocket! ESPECIALLY the speech!

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

03.28.2007, 02:41 AM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

But lets kill the English for their names..*clenched fist*
He he..*twitch*They'll pay deeply!!

03.28.2007, 04:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
But lets kill the English for their names..*

It's times like these I'm very proud to be Scottish.

03.29.2007, 12:01 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
But lets kill the English for their names..*

It's times like these I'm very proud to be Scottish.

Just those two names. I really hate that nickname..
It's worse than my cross dressing thing..

03.29.2007, 05:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tsk tsk tsk FFF spammer... Well I still have a binder full of cards and own like all the movies. I watched the origional Pokerap.. it owns.

yay Pokemon

03.30.2007, 05:41 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Raymus
tsk tsk tsk FFF spammer... Well I still have a binder full of cards and own like all the movies. I watched the origional Pokerap.. it owns.

yay Pokemon

I'm going to KILL YOU.
I don't spam, usually..(I guess, only on this one)
I own the cards. My cuz has got pikachu on her wall.
I challenge pikachu against cat bus..

03.30.2007, 07:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks