QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Spirited Away
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Spirited Away » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Spirited AwayPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away is the best

02.17.2004, 11:13 AM  
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
yupPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

amen

02.17.2004, 07:23 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
angeDamour3
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.18.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by angeDamour3 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YES IT IS!!!! do they have a soundtrack to it??

02.18.2004, 12:28 AM angeDamour3 is offline   Profile for angeDamour3 Add angeDamour3 to your buddy list Homepage of angeDamour3 AIM Screenname: angedamour3 YIM Screenname: crazichick05
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no! but i really really WANT IT!!!!!!!! i like the main characters! especially chihiro and haku!

02.18.2004, 05:46 PM  
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
there is!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is a soundtrack and I have it! Try ebay, that's where i got it from.

02.19.2004, 12:34 PM  
wolf Tooth
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got mine from Barns and Noble, and for a very resonal price I may add(for B&N)

02.20.2004, 11:45 AM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
  soundtrackPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Spirited away soundtrack I have is from ebay too.
---Sio

02.22.2004, 05:45 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Lonewolf
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonewolf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Princes Mononoke is better, though Spirited away is awesome in it's own right. If you want the soundtrack, try Amazon.com

03.16.2004, 05:43 PM Lonewolf is offline   Profile for Lonewolf Add Lonewolf to your buddy list AIM Screenname: AIM? What? YIM Screenname: godless_lonewolf
Kayrol
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.16.04
  bPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kayrol Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kodoma is a spirit of tree right??....and Totoro is the spirit of tree tooooo??...

how weird......

(makuro2 is back froom Totoro to Spirited Away.....)

Spirited Away is Miyazaki's story....to you, it's look great right?....maybe the graphic factor is the reason why Spirited Away looks great!!...

do you all have seen Putih??....Putih is Malaysian animation movie.....the graphic of Putih is not too high...that's why it's not realese in your country.....wait for my animation movie.....chewaaahhhh...! heheheheee.....(dream to build castle in the sky!!!)

^_^;''

peAce!

03.17.2004, 06:42 AM Kayrol is offline   Profile for Kayrol Add Kayrol to your buddy list
Spike760
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.17.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spike760 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ummm... this is Studio Ghibli...

but it is good! XD

04.17.2004, 02:51 PM Spike760 is offline   Profile for Spike760 Add Spike760 to your buddy list Homepage of Spike760 AIM Screenname: WitchHunterJake
ghiblistudio
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.19.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ghiblistudio Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bought both movie & soundtrack and I like it!!

10.19.2004, 10:58 PM ghiblistudio is offline   Profile for ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your buddy list Send an Email to ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your contact list
Excalibur
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.16.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Excalibur Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This belongs in Studio Ghibli...

I liked Spirited Away, but nothing beats Laputa in my opinion.

12.16.2004, 06:03 PM Excalibur is offline   Profile for Excalibur Add Excalibur to your buddy list Send an Email to Excalibur Homepage of Excalibur AIM Screenname: onedaymore55 YIM Screenname: faerielights2003
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got the DVD and soundtrack. The soundtrack in overall isnt really all that great when u listen to it by itself. In the end, soundtrack is best when used together with the movie. But there are a few gems that are worth buying the CD for, particularly:

-Ano Hi no Kawa (The river that day)
-Rokubanme no Eki (The 6th Station)
-Numa no Soko no Ie (The house at Swamp Bottom)

MH is more on powerful music with the trumpets and drums based on Ashitaka's epic story, SA is softer and based on the gentle nature of Chihiro with the piano and violin.

But statistically, i agree, Laputa is the best movie so far.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.17.2004, 06:58 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
starhawk
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.20.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by starhawk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laputa has the best music, in my opinion. That soaring, gorgeous theme for the castle is incredible.

And yeah, Spirited Away is awesome. I just...feel better every time I watch it. It's so uplifting, in an honest way. It's amazing to see the slouching, lazy little Chihiro become so upright by the film's end.

01.03.2005, 11:19 PM starhawk is offline   Profile for starhawk Add starhawk to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks