QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - undecided on which Ghibli dvd to buy next
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » undecided on which Ghibli dvd to buy next » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.29.04
  undecided on which Ghibli dvd to buy nextPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by msterw85 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, could you recondmend a favorite ghibli movie that i could buy.

i already have spirited away and going to buy princess mononoke.

thanks-

02.29.2004, 06:08 PM msterw85 is offline   Profile for msterw85 Add msterw85 to your buddy list Homepage of msterw85
wolf Tooth
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Castle in the Sky, Grve of the Fireflies, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor, and Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro

03.01.2004, 02:14 PM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
yeaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Princess Mononoke is da Bomb. My fav.

03.01.2004, 08:41 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks